+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
IRCC has communicated their intentions. It might have not been said directly BUT they haven't issued any COPR for Outlander and have only issued ITAs to CEC/PNP classes since March. They have spoken , it's just not what some people want to hear. Not everything in life has to be clearly stated- you watch people's action and plan accordingly. One huge cultural thing in Canada is them not wanting to be rude and they wont always be direct. What I'm saying is - IRCC has spoken it's just not through the medium we would like. Their silence and other actions says it all.
Oh please stop this fear mongering. It’s because PNP/ CEC are mostly INLAND / Canadian experience/ have less applications. No need to allocate additional resources at the airport border control to process outlanders, no need to enforce quarantine for everyone landing and also less pressure on outlanders to find jobs/ apartments when many businesses etc still remain closed. Like most countries, once the condition improves and they move to a new phase, businesses and travel open - that is when we will likely see COPR for outlanders.
The assumption that IRCC aren’t communicating their intentions because Canadians aren’t rude or direct is laughable. From GCMS notes we can see in many that final approval took place during lockdown and COPR is generated but not sent. Because Outlanders are assigned to the “Covid Pace” category. Considering the wording - Covid PACE (definition: speed/ rate). Implying that these applications are subject to a reduced application speed/ rate until the Covid situation improves.
IRCC would not waste resources finalising applications, transferring them to local offices so they are ‘ready to go’ once the green light comes. People are anxious enough without statements like that.

Last edited:

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Last edited:

WindRider#

Mar 5, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2020
LANDED..........
Jan 2021
Check “NOTES 1” In the last few pages of the GCMS

Reactions: haihttran

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Check “NOTES 1” In the last few pages of the GCMS
Thank you for your kind reply. I could see in NOTES 1 that it calls for review required because in May I submitted an updated PoF document with new banks statement for my fixed term deposit account since it reached its maturity date. I have renewed the saving account and kept the same amount at the same bank. I also stated it clearly in my LoE of PoF about this renewal.

https://ibb.co/429zDq8

Last edited:

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Thank you for your kind reply. I could see in NOTES 1 that it calls for review required because in May I submit updated PoF document with new banks statement for my fixed term deposit account since it reached its maturity date. I have renewed the saving account and kept the same amount at the same bank. I also stated it clearly in my LoE of PoF about this renewal.

https://ibb.co/429zDq8
Notes 1 and Assessment section is what matters. They are the latest information. Assessment is the current application status.

Reactions: haihttran

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Notes 1 and Assessment section is what matters. They are the latest information. Assessment is the current application status.
Thank you. At least I have found that the junior officer have varified and recommended my eligibility to senior officer for reviewing without any big deal. It’s a huge relief since I have been worried sick for not having any clue about the assessment process.

Reactions: EssGee

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everybody,

My PR application has already passed the 6 month period however still no final decision has been made on my file. The thing that is strange is that I have got 3 GU so far. One on June 4th, the other one on June 28th, and the last one on July 2nd. These GU are as " You application/file updated". I have no idea why there has been so many GU s and no decision yet.
I called on Tuesday and the agent told me everything is passed. but no decision yet.

AOR : December 29th 2019
MED: Jan 20 2020
Biomed: Feb 4th 2020
Additional doc ( RCMP for Spouse) : Feb 20th uploaded , Now the status is : we are reviewing you additional document since June 3rd.
Stream: BC PNP-FSW Inland

Does anyone have any idea why there has been so many Gus recently ? Any one similar to mine ?

Thank you

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everybody,

My PR application has already passed the 6 month period however still no final decision has been made on my file. The thing that is strange is that I have got 3 GU so far. One on June 4th, the other one on June 28th, and the last one on July 2nd. These GU are as " You application/file updated". I have no idea why there has been so many GU s and no decision yet.
I called on Tuesday and the agent told me everything is passed. but no decision yet.

AOR : December 29th 2019
MED: Jan 20 2020
Biomed: Feb 4th 2020
Additional doc ( RCMP for Spouse) : Feb 20th uploaded , Now the status is : we are reviewing you additional document since June 3rd.
Stream: BC PNP-FSW Inland

Does anyone have any idea why there has been so many Gus recently ? Any one similar to mine ?

Thank you
What does your GCMS notes show?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I called on Tuesday and the agent told me
Eligibility passed
Security passed
Criminality passed
VO : Sydney

Is this what you mean?
Hi, yes. Security is the last step in the process. Looks you are in good shape. Are you inland?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Oh please stop this fear mongering. It’s because PNP/ CEC are mostly INLAND / Canadian experience/ have less applications. No need to allocate additional resources at the airport border control to process outlanders, no need to enforce quarantine for everyone landing and also less pressure on outlanders to find jobs/ apartments when many businesses etc still remain closed. Like most countries, once the condition improves and they move to a new phase, businesses and travel open - that is when we will likely see COPR for outlanders.
The assumption that IRCC aren’t communicating their intentions because Canadians aren’t rude or direct is laughable. From GCMS notes we can see in many that final approval took place during lockdown and COPR is generated but not sent. Because Outlanders are assigned to the “Covid Pace” category. Considering the wording - Covid PACE (definition: speed/ rate). Implying that these applications are subject to a reduced application speed/ rate until the Covid situation improves.
IRCC would not waste resources finalising applications, transferring them to local offices so they are ‘ready to go’ once the green light comes. People are anxious enough without statements like that.
Well said!