+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
It means everything is passed. Once the final review is done by the officer , you'll automatically get the PPR mail. All the best
Thank you so much. Well, I received a PFL on 12-05 regarding my POF and on the same day I received my GCMS. In my GCMS I saw a review required regarding my outstanding personnel loan and my eligibility was under review. I submitted a new set of docs in response to the PFL on 31-05. Subsequently on 15-06 I raised a webform inquiring wether my new docs were received and a status update. The above response was received against that webform on 19-06. I believe the new docs would have been sufficient, hence my eligibility would have changed from "Review Required" to "Met".

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thank you so much. Well, I received a PFL on 12-05 regarding my POF and on the same day I received my GCMS. In my GCMS I saw a review required regarding my outstanding personnel loan and my eligibility was under review. I submitted a new set of docs in response to the PFL on 31-05. Subsequently on 15-06 I raised a webform inquiring wether my new docs were received and a status update. The above response was received against that webform on 19-06. I believe the new docs would have been sufficient, hence my eligibility would have changed from "Review Required" to "Met".
Correct. you'd be celebrating soon.

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
I am not sure about the VO, because I just received the reply that decision has been made and responsible office will contact you by email to provide you with that decision. Does that really mean something good is on the way?
My AOR is 27th Dec 2019.
Same AOR as mine. Fingers crossed

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
What if they will release COPR by August for outlanders, December 2019 AOR? and the expiry of COPR is September 2020, Lol that's 1 month to prepare ..is there a possible cases like this? Less than a year expiry for COPR? Getting crazy thinking of the worst scenario..
My worries too.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
How did they get to know about your outstanding personal loan? Was this included in the bank certificate/reference you submitted during your application? Or did they call the bank to find out?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
• The security background verification is currently valid.
• The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Hey Guys, got the above response for the webform raised on 15th June. Would highly appreciate your feedback on the above.

(MPNP FSW, AOR 12-12-19)
My web form response was the same as yours :)

Reactions: Pofsally

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I know some people who submitted requests themselves and still had to wait for nearly 3 months. It looks like it’s up to one’s luck!
It does seem like it's one luck in how quickly one can receive their GCMS file. There is an ongoing investigation into such delays, details at https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/resources/news-releases/information-commissioner-initiates-systemic-investigation-department

It does not matter whether you request the GCMS notes yourself or use a 3rd party, delays can happen regardless.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Does anyone know any information about application under COVID pace? Even inland applicants are being moved under Covid pace!! Don’t really understand why!

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Does anyone know any information about application under COVID pace? Even inland applicants are being moved under Covid pace!! Don’t really understand why!
Its a group in which there are piles of applications; which they aren’t giving priority as of now because they think these applicants can wait. ( M also in it )

Reactions: LaFontaine

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys , has anyone been in the same situation- I received GCMS notes- today and here is what it says:

Document: Counterfoil
Valid to: 8 Sept 2020
Name:
DOB:
Status updated: 9 April 2020
Document no.: T12344578920
Issued at: CPC Ottawa
Sub category: IM-1
Lower machine readable line: a<some alphanumeric>
upper machine readable line: hdhshkqq1737388bd

On the above GCMS notes it seems to be COPR has already been issued and is valid till September but I haven’t received anything yet. COPR document no. Has also been generated- seems like they forgot to email, human error or technical error. I will call them again on Monday and mention the GCMS notes. I reason is my work permit expires on 4th July and I don’t want to pay $360 for the BOWP, but I would have to apply if I do not get COPR before that since I can’t be without status.

I also submitted Webform where they confirmed that PR has been approved and officer will contact.

Here is my timeline:
ITA: 30 October 2019
AOR: 26 Nov 2019
Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019
Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020
Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020
Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020
Final status Approved: 3 June 2020

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
Hi , i’m in same situation as per GCMS notes file approved on april 8th 2020 but didn’t receive any update . Please update me if you got anything . Thank you

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I requested mine on 21st May haven't got them yet. Used GCMSBuddy for it.
I submitted directly in the government website. Someone here in this forum shared the ATIP link to me actually... Didn’t use any third party site. And I have not seen any delays so far. With the volume will not be surprised if I am delayed this time.

Reactions: hirumPK