+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
PNP Outland
AOR January 03 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Reactions: Lithin

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Can anyone pls tell me why all my stages are valid and the golden email still not come yet?.... I'm so anxious right now... my AOR is Nov 30...FSW Inland Applicant.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Can anyone pls tell me why all my stages are valid and the golden email still not come yet?.... I'm so anxious right now... my AOR is Nov 30...FSW Inland Applicant.
It's because of covid. All my stages are valid too but still no PR. Gotta stay patient. You can raise a webform or even better trying to call them.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Just got my gcms notes. In the assessment section, everything is passed and final says: Approved.

And in the finalize application, there is a mention of counterfoil and copr issued plus even the machine readable upper and lower lines are written for the visa. This means the visa has already been generated but I didn't get it. Is it because of covid delays?

Counterfoil started date mid of march and updated date shows end of April. Can anyone shed light on it please?

Last edited:

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hey there,

I also just received my GCMS notes:

I have under: "Other Reqs: Final:Approved", and under "Finalize Application": COPR Issuance. There is states under COPR "Issued at: CPC-Ottawa" however under "Document Issuance", "Status: Not Started".

There is also reference to outgoing correspondence "Application Transferred" and items requested "Kit, Application Forms".

@legalfalcon does this mean my application has had final approval? And do you know what the Application Transferred and Kit, Application Forms mean?

Thank you!
Same here!What's your counterfoil started and updated date?

Reactions: Dan122

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Just got my gcms notes. In the assessment section, everything is passed and final says: Approved.

And in the finalize application, there is a mention of counterfoil and copr issued plus even the machine readable upper and lower lines are written for the visa. This means the visa has already been generated but I didn't get it. Is it because of covid delays?

Counterfoil started date mid of march and updated date shows end of April. Can anyone shed light on it please?
My created and updated dates are the same (30th March). Just with a difference of one second. Lol
Did your file move to any other secondary office after approval? You'll see it in the section of Application

Naras

May 27, 2020
Hi Guys... congratulations to all who got the COPR and all the best to people who are still waiting for the golden email.

I have question for the guys who have already received COPR and sent their photo for PR card. Have you guys received any update on PR card?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
My created and updated dates are the same (30th March). Just with a difference of one second. Lol
Did your file move to any other secondary office after approval? You'll see it in the section of Application
Yes it shows it has been transferred to my local visa office which also shows as the secondary visa office in application section.

Also, correspondence section shows this transfer as well and outgoing document (kit, application forms). What does that mean?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi
We got the below response for the web form raised on 9th of June.
Applicant from FSW O India. AOR: 23rd December

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Hoping to hear back something good very soon !!
Hello, did you get any Ghost Update before raising your web form in June???

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi Guys... congratulations to all who got the COPR and all the best to people who are still waiting for the golden email.

I have question for the guys who have already received COPR and sent their photo for PR card. Have you guys received any update on PR card?
I received my PR card.
PR confirmation May 25, 2020
Documents mailed on May 27, 2029
PR Card received on June 11, 2020

Reactions: Naras

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

On June 5th, I received the reply toward a webform about my application status as following:
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is in progress.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • VO is Sydney Nova Scotia.
However today I received another reply toward a webform I raised on last Friday.
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
What does this mean? Do you have any idea why the security was in progress and now has not been initiated? Any one with any similar situation?
Please let me know.

AOR: 29th December 2019 ( I have 13 days until the 6 month period ends)
MED: 20 Jan 2020
BC PNP-FSW-Inland

I received a GU on my Application/file status 2 weeks ago which said " UPDATED".

Thank you