+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
The wait in the process already is extremely intense, and due to this pandemic, the wait period being unknown makes it even worse.

Webform response on 16th April 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 17, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Reactions: Lithin and Arago

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for the comment. Both points are true. I was refused a visa to France in 2011 for which i provided details. My experience is for 2 yrs with one employer and 1 with another. But i have provided all supporting documents (experience letter with responsibilities, payslips, resignation letter) for both employers. What is your opinion on :
1. whether the officer is asking to refuse the whole application or just refuse the 1 year experience?
2. Cannot differentiate between 2 employer's documents as i submitted exactly the same thing. What could be the reason for refusing 1 experience while accepting the other?
1. I think the officer is asking to refuse just the one year.

2. I don't understand. How do you submit exactly the same thing for two different employers? This raised a red flag I guess.

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
1. I think the officer is asking to refuse just the one year.

2. I don't understand. How do you submit exactly the same thing for two different employers? This raised a red flag I guess.
Thanks again Mike. I meant same type of documents for both employers. i.e. experience letter + offer letter + payslips + resignation letter. All the documents are on official letter heads of different employers and have relevant stamps / authorized signatories. Apologies for any confusion

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Yes under the assessment heading at the beginning I saw eligibility etc passed. Where I saw ready for approval was basically at the end of the document where it had officer review this is just above the case analyst section. You can check that section to see if that note is there. Under group name I do see COVID pace. I am unsure what that means but I guess all Outland applicants won’t be receiving PPR any time soon.
If you find out what COVID pace then please let me know. I am inland. But I also have this is group assigned.

Reactions: pop8455

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
CoPR received! From one of the slowest VO. There's Hope and I hope the best for you guys! Next : citizenship!
Congrats. Happy for you!
If I am correct you are FSW Inland with no PNP or CNC just like me. You are Montreal and I am Ottawa. My AOR is Dec 13th. No good news yet...
Did you ever get GCMS notes? Does it have COVID pace mentioned in the first couple of pages in “Group” heading? Please let me know.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Congrats. Happy for you!
If I am correct you are FSW Inland with no PNP or CNC just like me. You are Montreal and I am Ottawa. My AOR is Dec 13th. No good news yet...
Did you ever get GCMS notes? Does it have COVID pace mentioned in the first couple of pages in “Group” heading? Please let me know.
No Covid pace anywhere in the gcms notes ordered 1st of April

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
No Covid pace anywhere in the gcms notes ordered 1st of April
Thanks for letting me know.

I applied from outside and they had my USA address on records in addition to the Canada address. During last Friday call I asked them to remove the USA address from their records.

In April however they set me at the COVID pace group. I am wondering whether they are still considering me as Outland. Will try to call them understand this COVID pace group.

Meanwhile if someone who has got PPR/COPR/PR has this COVID pace group listed then kindly let me know. Trying to understand whether this grouping will delay my PR.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Any Outland candidate has noticed any change in his/her account details after getting "application approved" decision through webform reply?

Reactions: @dasha0609

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks again Mike. I meant same type of documents for both employers. i.e. experience letter + offer letter + payslips + resignation letter. All the documents are on official letter heads of different employers and have relevant stamps / authorized signatories. Apologies for any confusion
OK.

I'm not sure why that one job wasn't included in your points and it's unfortunately they haven't stated the reason in your notes. Maybe you should submit supporting documents, I'm not sure which since you Said you've already submitted "those" documents.

Is your eligibility passed yet? And did you pay RPRF upfront or have you been requested to pay if you didn't?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Congrats. Happy for you!
I haven't ordered GCSM notes either and still waiting for CoPR.. AOR 31 Jan 19.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I haven't ordered GCSM notes either and still waiting for CoPR.. AOR 31 Jan 19.
Interesting. I thought all CEC inland are getting it... did you call them?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Interesting. I thought all CEC inland are getting it... did you call them?
No, not all CEC-inland have got the PR yet, half the applicants (according to myimmitracker) from November, December and January haven't got CoPR yet. Most people from September have got it so I am expecting things to happen soon. I have 15 days left until 6 months mark so I am going to wait until then to contact them.

Reactions: Kdte and EssGee

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
OK.

I'm not sure why that one job wasn't included in your points and it's unfortunately they haven't stated the reason in your notes. Maybe you should submit supporting documents, I'm not sure which since you Said you've already submitted "those" documents.

Is your eligibility passed yet? And did you pay RPRF upfront or have you been requested to pay if you didn't?
Thanks again. Eligibility states as "Not started" and RPRF as "Complete". Criminality - "Not started", Security - "Not started" and Info sharing - "In progress".