+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have final approval according to GCSMS notes and they still aren’t updating - even when asked directly on a call with an agent, but final approval was start of April... So the ‘we will let you know once a decision has been made’ response just isn’t true.
Yes, you are never sure of anything in these times.
what is your stream? And if you are Outland applicant, has your file already transferred to Local VO?

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, you are never sure of anything in these times.
what is your stream? And if you are Outland applicant, has your file already transferred to Local VO?
Yep Outland. The file said transferred to “LONDON”, and I’m in the UK so I assume it’s the London UK office to issue.

Reactions: hirumPK

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Yep Outland. The file said transferred to “LONDON”, and I’m in the UK so I assume it’s the London UK office to issue.
In that case, pls check London VO group, some guys are posting in that group that after their six months deadline IRCC is indicating them to contact by September/October but some of those are REVIEW REQUIRED cases....Since yours is already approved, just hang in there till London VO issues COPR/PPR. Good luck!

Reactions: pop8455

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Looks all good. In my case after this I got a “Ready for approval” as the latest notes. However not sure whether everyone gets that notes or directly just get the COPR.
u were also having File RFV ?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
My visa office is London, UK as well. I received a response through webform on 27th April that eligibility and everything is passed waiting for final review, haven't had any update as yet. Ordered GCMS notes through GCMSBuddy too on 21st May haven't received them either.
I believe unless the UK office opens there is nothing we will be hearing on PPR or COPR

Reactions: pop8455

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks!
It seems status in the account are still old and they are not updating until final approval.
I would suggest you to try raising a webform and also try to call for latest updates.
I have raised webform twice a month since March and the only thing got updated is my criminal background. I also ordered GCMS on 20th April but I still haven’t received it yet. I have submitted request for 2nd set of GCMS notes last Friday.

BTW, it looks like Canada immigration has slowly return to their normal operation step by step. I really wish that outland applicants would soon get their PPR golden mails.

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/visa-application-centres-starting-to-reopen-0614686.html/amp

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
Hi All,

Outland PNP - AOR of 13 Dec. I got my GCMS notes on 11 June and the comment reads "Recommendation: Officer Review required*****Please review information regarding refusal in notes A11.2. Met R75: Appears to meet R87: Appears to meet R76: All valid ready to finalize.

Later in the notes, i can see the officer has reduced my points from 1039 to 1014 rejecting my 1 year of foreign experience bringing it down to 2 from 3. He has not provided any reason for the rejection. What can I do here? One option I can think of is provide additional documents supporting the 1 year of experience. 2nd option is just to wait as nothing has been communicated to me officially.

I am very stressed and any help / direction will be very helpful

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hi All,

Outland PNP - AOR of 13 Dec. I got my GCMS notes on 11 June and the comment reads "Recommendation: Officer Review required*****Please review information regarding refusal in notes A11.2. Met R75: Appears to meet R87: Appears to meet R76: All valid ready to finalize.

Later in the notes, i can see the officer has reduced my points from 1039 to 1014 rejecting my 1 year of foreign experience bringing it down to 2 from 3. He has not provided any reason for the rejection. What can I do here? One option I can think of is provide additional documents supporting the 1 year of experience. 2nd option is just to wait as nothing has been communicated to me officially.

I am very stressed and any help / direction will be very helpful
Point deduction will matter only if your piints will go below threshold of ITA. Else no impact. You dun need to worry.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Not sure if this is a ghost update? I was on my IRCC account and on the homepage there was written "application updated" then I clicked to see the changes, everything was as usual. I clicked back and it was again on "submitted" status. :rolleyes:

hopecan

Feb 17, 2020
Hi All,

I recently raised a webform and received a response:eligibility and background are valid. Security has not been initiated. Your profile is taking longer than usual to process.
AOR: Dec 4th. 100% processing. They say 20% of the profiles are complex and require time to process.
my husband has worked in other 3 countries (IT consultant) earlier. I’m wondering if this is the reason our profile is tagged as complex and security not started? Anyone else who has the same message and now the checks completed? I just hope it’s not like this forever.
VO: Sydney, NS.
PNP Outland

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
In that case, pls check London VO group, some guys are posting in that group that after their six months deadline IRCC is indicating them to contact by September/October but some of those are REVIEW REQUIRED cases....Since yours is already approved, just hang in there till London VO issues COPR/PPR. Good luck!
They using standard statement as review required. In reality they just waiting for work to go back to normal

Reactions: Lithin

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi All,

I recently raised a webform and received a response:eligibility and background are valid. Security has not been initiated. Your profile is taking longer than usual to process.
AOR: Dec 4th. 100% processing. They say 20% of the profiles are complex and require time to process.
my husband has worked in other 3 countries (IT consultant) earlier. I’m wondering if this is the reason our profile is tagged as complex and security not started? Anyone else who has the same message and now the checks completed? I just hope it’s not like this forever.
VO: Sydney, NS.
PNP Outland
Hey same response i got from webfrom and my VO is also Sydney , vS. I am PNP Outland 13th Dec AOR 100% processing.Hope we should get it soon

Reactions: hopecan

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@dn3 we have almost identical timeline and status. Should our eligibility check change from passed to valid before visa is ready for approval? GL