+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
In May, June 2020 Any outland applicant has received this status:
We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
???

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Same here: we're in Canada already (arrived 1 and a half year ago), under work permit, 13 days until we should receive some answers / PR according to the timeline. Next Monday it should be the day of the *assignment due* so I think I will call them to know if something has really changed or not. Security still not started. I really hope that at least after the 30th of June will approve every December AOR.
Tomorrow I complete 6 month. Wishing for a miracle to happen. They will save a lot of time responding to my webforms, GCMS notes request, and phone calls if only they just hit approve as it is already ready for approval and we are already inside Canada.

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Hi!

I would like to ask if Is it OK to relocate to another City but within the province. Although I am still waiting for my PR card.
Exactly my question. For PNP candidates who were nominated based on connection in a city in the nominating province and probably got additional point for choosing that city - like getting 50points for a city outside Winnipeg in MPNP. Is it possible to relocate to another city within the province without penalties? @legalfalcon Kindly help.

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
If you will make as your country of residence in the next few weeks, you can send the webform now or when you reach India as long as you have an address in India.

What the change of address does is it changes your Local Visa Office (LVO) to your country of residence. So from London it will be NDVO.
Thanks you @legalfalcon

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Exactly my question. For PNP candidates who were nominated based on connection in a city in the nominating province and probably got additional point for choosing that city - like getting 50points for a city outside Winnipeg in MPNP. Is it possible to relocate to another city within the province without penalties? @legalfalcon Kindly help.
Why do want to relocate? Are you in Canada yet. It’s better to be honest, that is whole essence of the PNP- Manitoba wants to enhance the economy of cities outside Winnipeg. Who knows, you might get and be gainfully employed.

I have met a couple who got nomination eg SINP, and moved to another location within a year. Some decided to provide evidence of not being able to find a job to PNP officials before leaving. Some did not, they just moved without informing the province.

I have also heard (unconfirmed) of cases where relocating posed a problem when it was time to apply for citizenship, it was held that they did not meet their PR obligations.

Anyways, in line with the mobility rights of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms (first part of The Constitution Act of 1982),as PR/citizen you have right to live and work anywhere in the country.

But be honest, help the PNP programs to work effectively. Don’t start by circumventing the system that you intend to enjoy because it works.

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for clarification.
Why do want to relocate? Are you in Canada yet. It’s better to be honest, that is whole essence of the PNP- Manitoba wants to enhance the economy of cities outside Winnipeg. Who knows, you might get and be gainfully employed.

I have met a couple who got nomination eg SINP, and moved to another location within a year. Some decided to provide evidence of not being able to find a job to PNP officials before leaving. Some did not, they just moved without informing the province.

I have also heard (unconfirmed) of cases where relocating posed a problem when it was time to apply for citizenship, it was held that they did not meet their PR obligations.

Anyways, in line with the mobility rights of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms (first part of The Constitution Act of 1982),as PR/citizen you have right to live and work anywhere in the country.

But be honest, help the PNP programs to work effectively. Don’t start by circumventing the system that you intend to enjoy because it works.

Alberta2019AINP

May 30, 2020

Hi there. Actually I am not moving to another province. My application was thru EE-CEC with AINP. But will just move to other city within Alberta. Will i get trouble? Actually when i Got my AINP approval. The additional 50pts was removed .

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Wow - I'm delighted ! Strange as on webforms and calls the agent stated the application was 'In progress', not that a decision has been made.

To everyone else waiting like me for COPR and constantly reading forums, this is proof that our cases are making progress and we just have to wait for the current situation to improve for COPR to be issued. Although I do wish they could at least let us know if we've been approved to give us peace of mind.

Off to pour a drink!
Just did the same. Cheers, will get there!

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Canada VAC in Delhi updated their page:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on 09 April 2020, 29 April 2020 and 19 May 2020, applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on 09 June 2020 have extended this measure until 30 June 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Important Notice Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak:

The Canada Visa Application Centres in India will remain closed until further notice due to the Covid-19. Please visit this website for further updates.

Reactions: viswesh146

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Yeah I wish this was the case, but the reality is that it isn't. I am AOR 31 Dec and everything is passed and still waiting for PR... There will be delays but we just gotta stay patient (I really try lol). 18 days left of my 6 months average and I think I have to wait for a while :/
At least in your case everything's passed :p security not started and eligibility recommend pass for me o_O

Reactions: egam189

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
So I got through to IRCC call center. Agent confirmed our Criminality, Security and Eligibility are all Passed. Asked what the next steps would be and she said she doesnt make that decision ? Not sure what that means, but I have a couple of questions. What does Eligibility passed actually mean? In everyone here’s experience, what would be next for in our application process?
AOR 19 Dec 2019, Inland CEC.
Would love the experienced people on here’s opinion on this.

Last edited:

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes