Timeline
AOR- 02 DEC 2019
COPR - 09 JUNE 2020
VO- OTTAWA
LETTER CAME FROM CALGARY OFFICE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
hey congrat!!!

same aor and vo
did you raise the webform before got copr??? if you do, what was your status timeline???

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I called the agent today and asked about my status. They said everything is passed and file is almost complete, but medical expired and waiting for the extension. They said if we never left canada after applying there should not be any problem. It is just a technical problem. So fingers crossed.
AOR: Dec 5
VO: Ottawa

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I called the agent today and asked about my status. They said everything is passed and file is almost complete, but medical expired and waiting for the extension. They said if we never left canada after applying there should not be any problem. It is just a technical problem. So fingers crossed.
Are the medicals not valid for 12 months?

Arago

May 16, 2020
congrat!! how did you connect to an agent?????? i was call in this morning and couldn't reach ;(

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Hi Marianamul10,

Congratulations on your PR. Can I ask you a few things if you don't mind? I received my COPR and email this morning. And now I am trying to understand what I should be doing next. :)

So I am going to send a photo of me along with a copy of my COPR letter to the immigration office mentioned in the letter. In the above correspondence, you say that you can link your PR Card Application in your CIC account. How do you see this PR Card Application in your CIC account.? Does it appear in my CİC account after the immigration office receives my documents ( photo & letter)? or do I actually make PR card application on CIC account as well?

And could you also let me know how & where did you apply to get your new Sın number? And how long does it take?

Thanks in advance and good luck on your new path!
hi! Congratulations to you as well.
i logged in to my CIC account and there is an option there to link your application. I tried searching my application using my UCI and Personal Information. As per the date I became PR I used the date on the letter I received. First try, I didnt found the application so I tried again the next day using the same details and found and linked the application in my CIC Account. I believe the Landing Office filed the application as its our new and first Pr card (i linked my pr card app when my documents (photo and letter) is out for delivery). Until now there is no update and its still in "Submitted" status (which is understandable given the current processing time is 113 days).

I am PNP Inland (Alberta) but I am currently in Ontario. I can't moved yet because Im afraid to travel because of the virus. So I applied my SIN Online here in Toronto since I have a Proof of Address here. I uploaded the letter, passport and bank statement as my documents. Filed last June 2 and still waiting for the mail to come.

I hope I helped. Im no expert and I only get ideas on what to do in this forum. :)
congrats and good luck!

Reactions: Tweety77

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Do they give extension to medicals due to covid?

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
Hi all,
I got my CoPR yesterday (via e-mail). Thank you all for sharing info.

AOR - Dec 22
CEC - Inland
Jun 01 - Webform - Criminality in progress. Eligibility and Security not started. But, file was moved from Edmonton to Ottawa.
Jun 03 - GU - profile update / Aditional Docs - NA)
Jun 04 - GU again - (profile update / no changes)
Jun 08 - I called CIC and the agent said everything was passed.
Jun 09 - CoPR.
Can I please know if your medical is currently valid?

Reactions: Pofsally

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hi vidhi,
I am also in the same situation, my mdecial also get expired and agent said either they will extend it or they will ask you to redo a medical; so u will have to wait for their reply.
btw please update if u receive any notification from them.
Aor : dec 10
Cec inland

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Response of webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, if you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada, you can present a request under the Access to Information Act in writing or online.

This application will permit you to obtain most government held information that is available.

Please visit our website to know:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Seems you are almost good to go. What is your stream and AOR?

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Yes they do give medical extension if approved my an officer. Medicals are do valid for 12 months, but I came as my husband’s dependant last year on open work permit, so I got it done then. So it expired on 10th April. But the agent said usually it should not be an issue.
To reach an agent,
Press 2 - if you wish to become an permanent resident
Select your category and the automated message will give you the details and then will ask if want to talk to an agent press 0 . Do that. And if your category doesn’t direct you to the agent, go for CEC

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Hi vidhi,
I am also in the same situation, my mdecial also get expired and agent said either they will extend it or they will ask you to redo a medical; so u will have to wait for their reply.
btw please update if u receive any notification from them.
Aor : dec 10
Cec inland
I sure will. Do the same please

Alexandr S

May 25, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
29/12/2019
Hi,
just spoke with agent and approved ppr

Dec 29 CEC inland, VO Edmonton. Only one request RCMP.

Good luck all to you!

Reactions: Arago

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Just called this morning. The agent said everything looks good and I should hear shortly.

One thing he said was odd though. He said all EE FSW candidates are considered Outland even if they work or live inside.

I confirmed my address and phone number and assured I am inside Canada.

Hoping for the best!

Last edited:

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Response of webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, if you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada, you can present a request under the Access to Information Act in writing or online.

This application will permit you to obtain most government held information that is available.

Please visit our website to know:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Did you receive a ghost update before you submit a web form?