FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I can't understand why FSW inland profiles have not being taken into consideration... I mean, we have work exp as the CEC and we're already in Canada... Then why?
Answer of this question is out of my reach. Our cases are same as CEC applicants. Moreover some of us having LMIA approved alongside of Canadian work experience. We are inside Canada, do not require to be in quarantine for 14 days. We can just wait. Hopefully will hear good news soon .

Last edited:
Reactions: EssGee and Jurafsky

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I can't understand why FSW inland profiles have not being taken into consideration... I mean, we have work exp as the CEC and we're already in Canada... Then why?
@Jurafsky , I am FSW- PNP Inland and got approved Monday but still haven't gotten any correspondence as yet whereas other persns received everything at once. I know its hard but keep checking and you will hear something soon- once all the checks have been passed. Probably you need to give them a call. I got a ghost update 24 hours after my last call and approval the next 3 days.

rafihyd

Nov 24, 2015
Finally, got my COPR today . My timeline:

Timeline:
Category: EE CEC-Inland
AOR: 20.12.2019
MEP: 07.01.2020
BIL: 07.01.2020
VO: Edmonton, Alberta -> CPC, Ottawa
GU- May22, June1
Approval in CIC: June 8
COPR: June9(in CIC, no email)

All the best to people waiting and congratulations to people who got it!

Reactions: hirumPK

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
"Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied."

Does this mean my eligibility is 'recommended met' or 'passed/valid'? Just wondering whether it has gone through the final senior officer or not..

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
"Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied."

Does this mean my eligibility is 'recommended met' or 'passed/valid'? Just wondering whether it has gone through the final senior officer or not..
Where did u get this notification , webform or ur cic account ? AOR stream?

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
I don't know yet. I gave them a call but couldn't reach so I sent a webform - waiting for their reply. I will let you know when I receive it.
Is your security status in progress as well?
Hi april91 - did you get your COPR? As we have the same timelines - I just wanted to let you know that we received it this morning.

Yesterday I had sent a web form giving information about the interview questions in advance and asked my application status. So if you haven't received it yet, you can do the same. Maybe it accelerates the process I don't know.

The questions below belong to somebody who had a phone interview in this group recently and I put this information in the webform before asking status update. You can try that as well.

1. Confirm whether i am still in Canada
2. Confirm whether my spouse is in Canada
3. What is your current status in Canada
4. How long have you been living in Canada
5. What is your current Occupation
6. What is your office address
7. What is your spouse's occupation
8. Confirm my current residence
9. Any updates to email or phone number

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
@Jurafsky , I am FSW- PNP Inland and got approved Monday but still haven't gotten any correspondence as yet whereas other persns received everything at once. I know its hard but keep checking and you will hear something soon- once all the checks have been passed. Probably you need to give them a call. I got a ghost update 24 hours after my last call and approval the next 3 days.
Thank you for your answers. I know that in my gcms notes there was an "assignment due" for next Monday and I'll call after that date. I'm FSW 2years LMIA exempt inland and well, I'm waiting to accept a new contract right now and without pr I can't and I'm scared that I will lose it :( checking immitracker seems that many CEC are receiving but few FSW and honestly I can't understand why :(

Reactions: EssGee

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi. You can link your PR Card Application in your CIC account. Just use your UCI and provide your name, birth place and bday if I remembered it correctly. I successfully linked my PR Card Application in my account. :)
Hi Marianamul10,

Congratulations on your PR. Can I ask you a few things if you don't mind? I received my COPR and email this morning. And now I am trying to understand what I should be doing next. :)

So I am going to send a photo of me along with a copy of my COPR letter to the immigration office mentioned in the letter. In the above correspondence, you say that you can link your PR Card Application in your CIC account. How do you see this PR Card Application in your CIC account.? Does it appear in my CİC account after the immigration office receives my documents ( photo & letter)? or do I actually make PR card application on CIC account as well?

And could you also let me know how & where did you apply to get your new Sın number? And how long does it take?

Thanks in advance and good luck on your new path!

Reactions: marianamul10

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Response of webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, if you are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada, you can present a request under the Access to Information Act in writing or online.

This application will permit you to obtain most government held information that is available.

Please visit our website to know:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Arago

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Thank you for your answers. I know that in my gcms notes there was an "assignment due" for next Monday and I'll call after that date. I'm FSW 2years LMIA exempt inland and well, I'm waiting to accept a new contract right now and without pr I can't and I'm scared that I will lose it :( checking immitracker seems that many CEC are receiving but few FSW and honestly I can't understand why :(
I feel that it’s just very less number of candidates in the inland plain FSW. Compared to CEC probably we don’t have the one year Canadian work experience yet. But still qualified based on Canadian job offer, language, experience etc. I think they are just giving priority to people who have province support (the plain FSW could have too but didn’t need it to get ITA) and Canadian one year experience. The inland plain FSW are probably the third priority for them which probably is ok.

We probably have not see any PR for Dec AOR for inland plain FSW because we are just very few of them and next in pipeline as per my understanding. I don’t see any reason why they should be delaying for us.

I have put them a webform over the weekend asking what else is pending. My GCMS notes says “Ready for approval”. I have also requested another ATIP aka GCMS notes over the weekend.

I am also going to call them today and ask them what else is pending for approval.

My AOR is Dec 13th, and I am plain inland FSW. I would like my immediate family members to visit me and seems like only possible for Canadian citizens and PR holders. Atleast for that reason would like to get my PR soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jurafsky and Arago

thiteixeira

Nov 25, 2019
Hi all,
I got my CoPR yesterday (via e-mail). Thank you all for sharing info.

AOR - Dec 22
CEC - Inland
Jun 01 - Webform - Criminality in progress. Eligibility and Security not started. But, file was moved from Edmonton to Ottawa.
Jun 03 - GU - profile update / Aditional Docs - NA)
Jun 04 - GU again - (profile update / no changes)
Jun 08 - I called CIC and the agent said everything was passed.
Jun 09 - CoPR.

Reactions: Pofsally and Arago

Arago

May 16, 2020
Hi all,
I got my CoPR yesterday (via e-mail). Thank you all for sharing info.

AOR - Dec 22
CEC - Inland
Jun 01 - Webform - Criminality in progress. Eligibility and Security not started. But, file was moved from Edmonton to Ottawa.
Jun 03 - GU - profile update / Aditional Docs - NA)
Jun 04 - GU again - (profile update / no changes)
Jun 08 - I called CIC and the agent said everything was passed.
Jun 09 - CoPR.

congratulation!!!!!!!!! happy for you and very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried to call ircc just now and i couldn't reach to agent. how did you reach??? and before connect to agent they are telling me about my status (auto answer?) what did you ask to an agent exactly???? nothing has been valid yet for my case.