+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
for those who recently got their CoPR...

i know they have changed some procedures because of this COVID pandemic

1. do we still need to schedule landing interview?
2. do we have to download application package, make payment, attach docs and mail it for PR card application?
3. do we just need to send CoPR and photo to get PR card and thats it?

apologies...i just don't get any instruction other than sending CoPR and Photo...or this is just the only thing we gotta do next?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi All,

My Progress Bar showing 95% but no updates to background verificationeligibility requirements,security...

PNP-Outland.

Anyone,kindly please suggest ..I got stuck
Online case status remains like that for most of us. They don’t keep it up to date. That’s why you would see people talk about webform, calling agent, asking for GCMS notes etc.

Bhatanish

Feb 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
if you read thru the document entirely, they've mentioned that the CoPR document is valid for 12 months until you receive your PR card. this is done considering the delay in processing due to COVID

Bhatanish

Feb 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
for those who recently got their CoPR...

i know they have changed some procedures because of this COVID pandemic

1. do we still need to schedule landing interview?
2. do we have to download application package, make payment, attach docs and mail it for PR card application?
3. do we just need to send CoPR and photo to get PR card and thats it?

apologies...i just don't get any instruction other than sending CoPR and Photo...or this is just the only thing we gotta do next?
you will get a call from the CIC processing office and that will be the interview. the next step is to send the CoPR & photo to CIC to get the PR card