+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dolly123

Jun 11, 2019
Sorry I am so excited! I cannot give you more details because I applied through an agent. They sent me an update every month and the last update in late April still showed " your document has been uploaded" and everything else still under review.

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Same boat, VO? My case is stuck because I ended up in the wrong VO the one in Montreal where normally PR are given in 8.6 months without covid..
Same here!! My file is at local visa office Montreal Quebec.. not a single update since i applied aor nov 27 FSW inland

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
My 6 month is already finish on 1 june still no update i call them on 2nd june they said everything is passed and ready for approval but no update yet
Are you inland? I couldn’t see in your profile in phone even after I went to profile description hence asking.

dover

Feb 23, 2020
Dear guys!

I received COPR just now!

My timeline is:
AOR- Dec 28
MEP- Jan 20
FIL- Jan 21
VO- Sydney, Nova scotia.
BCPNP inland and no ghost updates at all.

My status stuck on eligibility-met, criminality-pass, security-not start yet since Feb. And it kept the same even the last Friday.

Noticeably, my other two friends and I were ordered GCMS on May 11 together, and one of us received COPR last Tuesday, the rest of two(including me)received COPR yesterday and today. I’m not so sure whether the GCMS accelerated the process...

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Same here!! My file is at local visa office Montreal Quebec.. not a single update since i applied aor nov 27 FSW inland
It seems that they're still handling AOR of May to September 2019 ...

Arago

May 16, 2020
hi !!1 congrat for everyone who got their Copr.

i raised the web form this tuesdays and i got respond today

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is in process.

???????
My aor was dec 2 and im under FST ( federal skilled trade)
is this normal???? i feel more frustrated.
nothing has been valid yet............. is there anyone got copr under FST ???

Bhatanish

Feb 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
So guys, after a ghost update yesterday evening, i got a call from (No Caller ID) CIC London Office and got my details verified. This was the interview call, so keep an eye on this one. After 30 mins, received my CoPR in email and the profile was updated as well.

I would like to thank the community members here as i have been reading this thread and others to keep myself updated. Congratulations to everyone who got their CoPR and all the best to the others who are still waiting. It is a tough wait but hang in there, CIC is processing the applications fast.

OINP-Inland
AOR- Dec 27
VO-Sydney, NS

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
So guys, after a ghost update yesterday evening, i got a call from (No Caller ID) CIC London Office and got my details verified. This was the interview call, so keep an eye on this one. After 30 mins, received my CoPR in email and the profile was updated as well.

I would like to thank the community members here as i have been reading this thread and others to keep myself updated. Congratulations to everyone who got their CoPR and all the best to the others who are still waiting. It is a tough wait but hang in there, CIC is processing the applications fast.

OINP-Inland
AOR- Dec 27
VO-Sydney, NS
Congratulations!!

Did you claim Job offer 50 points while applying ?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
hi !!1 congrat for everyone who got their Copr.

i raised the web form this tuesdays and i got respond today

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is in process.

???????
My aor was dec 2 and im under FST ( federal skilled trade)
is this normal???? i feel more frustrated.
nothing has been valid yet............. is there anyone got copr under FST ???
Try calling them?

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi ,

I am also in the same situation, My profile shows that My application is approved on June 2nd (Exactly 6 months from AOR). I see a new section called "Document status" which shows COPR number, expiry date etc, however I haven't received any COPR email or attachment in my profile.

Anybody else faced this before? Please suggest.

Iam in similar situation. No document to download or any email apart from approval status. Any update??