+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Got response for the latest CSE webform raised last week:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
Still being stuck at eligibility verification. I ordered GCMS note last April but haven’t received it yet. It’s a tremendous burden of mentality.

Btw, does anybody know the different between “background verification” and “criminal background verification”? Thanks in advance.

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verifications have not been initiated.

· The criminal background verifications are valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

when exactly will CIO Sydney starts Security Verification
I think they have started as someone said security is valid in the previous page And CIO Sydney is the VO

Oct 23, 2019
Please make sure to insert a Canada Post prepaid envelope inside the main envelope that you will insert your CoPR and photos in before mailing it to the IRCC. The prepaid envelope inside the main envelope is for the IRCC to send you the PR cards; that way, you can also track your PR cards when they're shipped, is what my agent advised me to do, and I did it as he suggested.

Reactions: nns14

Pradiep1993

Aug 17, 2016
Please make sure to insert a Canada Post prepaid envelope inside the main envelope that you will insert your CoPR and photos in before mailing it to the IRCC. The prepaid envelope inside the main envelope is for the IRCC to send you the PR cards; that way, you can also track your PR cards when they're shipped, is what my agent advised me to do, and I did it as he suggested.
Hi, did you get Information letter or COPR. Because I got information letter in my email and also on my cic account. I don't know is it new CoPR or what?

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I checked my online account today. Review of additional documents changed from "Not applicable" to "June 2, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". On Apr 28 GU, it was changed from "Reviewing docs" to "Not Applicable". Btw, they haven't asked any additional documents so far. Does anyone faced something like this?

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
I have a theory about this "We're still working on your application" email. People who have received this email have completed their biometrics in a VAC office that has been reopened recently.

Do you confirm?
Nope. I received similar email from ircc three month ago and I still not copr yet . It’s just a general email. You received it b/c you were randomly selected .

Arago

May 16, 2020
AOR: Dec. 9, 2019
VO: CIC Edmonton
MEdical: January 15, 2020
Biometrics: January 21, 2020
ROE: May 29 passed
COPR: June 2
EE- AINP-CEC inland application

You will all received all your COPR soon. Just wait guys! I know its not easy.❤

congrat!!! june 2 is my expected date and still waiting........... i am really happy for you and hope that mine is coming soon. well done !!!

• Sad
Reactions: EssGee

Arago

May 16, 2020
I checked my online account today. Review of additional documents changed from "Not applicable" to "June 2, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". On Apr 28 GU, it was changed from "Reviewing docs" to "Not Applicable". Btw, they haven't asked any additional documents so far. Does anyone faced something like this?
Mine has been change Review of additional documents too. it say "February 5, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
on my account has naver been changed except medical and this is first time something has changed or updated. eventhough i was requested to submit schedul A again. i didn't get any info from a webform so i don't know what is going on. hopefully everything is all right. this is driving me crazy and losing patience. i am thinking worst of idea that i might get reject. anyway i have very similiar situation with you!!!

Reactions: BABA901

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Mine has been change Review of additional documents too. it say "February 5, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
on my account has naver been changed except medical and this is first time something has changed or updated. eventhough i was requested to submit schedul A again. i didn't get any info from a webform so i don't know what is going on. hopefully everything is all right. this is driving me crazy and losing patience. i am thinking worst of idea that i might get reject. anyway i have very similiar situation with you!!!
My ADR was "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." for two months and then changed to NA. NA means its processed and accepted.