+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Can anyone please kindly tell me the template for webform you use to get a detailed response about VO, eligibility, criminality, etc.? I did raise a webform 2 months ago but got a very generic response. Thanks!
This was what I asked:
My AOR is 27.12.2019, Medical passed 16.01.2020 and Biometric completed 22.01.2020. I would love to know my eligibility, security, criminality and background status. As well as the VO processing my application. Kind regards.

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I’ve mailed my CoPR and photos for PR card. in CoPR said it needs to be shipped to IRCC Saskatoon but Canada post has mailed to IRCC Winnipeg!!! . The address and postal code are all correct. Just called Canada post and they said Government has different postal code and your document is in correct location! How thats possible?! It shows Delivered to Winnipeg. Does any one know anything? Should i mail again to Saskatoon? Will it cause duplicate?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
This was what I asked:
My AOR is 27.12.2019, Medical passed 16.01.2020 and Biometric completed 22.01.2020. I would love to know my eligibility, security, criminality and background status. As well as the VO processing my application. Kind regards.
When you raise a web-form you need to ask specific questions.

Is my eligibility passed ? Is my criminality passed ? has my security been initiated ?
I would like to know my Visa processing office.

As long as your application is in Canada you will have your reply. If it is at local visa office then you might get a generic response.

Selva44

May 18, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-dec-2019
What does your e mail saying?
This is email copy

"
I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete.
Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of
Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive
your permanent resident card"

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
This is email copy

"
I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete.
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of
Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive
Congratulations!

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well and safe. My AOR is 27th December 2019, medical done in January 2020, RPRF done in Feb 2020. I am PNP-outland, tool/processing bar shows as of 10 days ago 80%. What are the chances/ possibility of receiving golden email or ppr. I checked in myimmitracker as per my aor submission date i should be receiving ppr by 27 june 2020. Has anybody received PPR, PNP outland. Please anybody pass me some info etc.

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Thanks but still i not clear.

Does this requires landing?
This is email copy

"
It literally says the copy of that email proves that you're a permanent resident. It might say you need to send photo and other things to get PR card.

You're all done. Congratulations

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Dear ppl who've already got their application all passed/vaild. How long have you been waiting for the final decision and e mail ?

For me, it almost has been a month. I need to visit my contry ASAP to see my parents who're sick but I'm stuck with this and my work that I've got LMIA.

So stressful.. I've lost my patience

Please share! Thank you.

CEC inland AOR Dec 14th. VO, Edminton (was Ottawa)

Selva44

May 18, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-dec-2019
Recently cic processing time telling that it will take 108 days to issue pr card

Any body got it in short time?
If yes, how many days?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Dear ppl who've already got their application all passed/vaild. How long have you been waiting for the final decision and e mail ?

For me, it almost has been a month. I need to visit my contry ASAP to see my parents who're sick but I'm stuck with this and my work that I've got LMIA.

So stressful.. I've lost my patience

Please share! Thank you.

CEC inland AOR Dec 14th. VO, Edminton (was Ottawa)
FSW Inland AOR Dec 13th, VO Ottawa. Closed work permit based on LMIA too.

Beginning of May my GCMS showed security and BG not initiated - but not pass/valid/met/complete. But within a week or so webform response was everything valid. Now waiting since then. I have placed new GCMS aka ATIPS request and also webform. Wouldn’t hesitate to call next week I guess. Hang in there... I am sure many people are there in the same boat.

I would need to bring in my husband here too... hoping to get PR, border opening...

Reactions: SujiMM

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
This is email copy

"
Congrats.. what was your vo and by which email id you received email ?

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Can anyone please kindly tell me the template for webform you use to get a detailed response about VO, eligibility, criminality, etc.? I did raise a webform 2 months ago but got a very generic response. Thanks!
The following templates were posted by other members in this forum a few days ago and they worked for me. Please use either one:

“Respected Sir/Mam

I have applied for online Permanent Residence under Express Entry with profile number_______.

Kindly let me know where my file is being processed ? Has my application been approved ? If not, please let me know the status of my Eligibility , Background verification , Criminality and Security Checks. “

"Dear sir/madam,

I am XXX and I have submitted my application for Canadian Permanent Residence via Express Entry on DDMMYYYY. I would like to have a few questions about my application status:

-What is the visa office currently processing my application?
-Have I passed the eligibility, background, security checks?

Thanks and regards,
XXX "