+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dover

Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got my PR approval.
Alongside, i had an interview call in which officer verifies my personal information . Also,he has interviewed my employer too.

good luck guys.
Congrats!!!! What's your stream, VO and timeline, please?

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got my PR approval.
Alongside, i had an interview call in which officer verifies my personal information . Also,he has interviewed my employer too.

good luck guys.
Congrats.. did you claimed 50 points for employment offer ? Why they had call with ur employer any specific reason ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Did you order GCMS notes? Something seems to be an issue with eligibility. Generally with job offer wording unless you have a different issue.
Are you sure you are responding to the right post? How did you come to that conclusion? All he did was post a picture of his profile with the wording that 99% of the applicants have.

@Aj9277 That's the generic info most people have, so no one can tell you anything. Either call or send web form to IRCC to get update on your application.

Reactions: Aj9277

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Yes i had lmia.
Just to verify with employer that i had worked with him.
My work permit had expired already.
I believe they randomly verify employer.. not every employer receive call. Your case might have raised doubts to officer. Atlast you received pr.. you can change employer now right ? Are u working with same employer at the moment ?

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Did you order GCMS notes? Something seems to be an issue with eligibility. Generally with job offer wording unless you have a different issue.
No, I din’t order GCMS notes. Does it make any difference? What does it says here when its met or passed ?
Thanks for the help.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Guys any comments on this profile status :

https://ibb.co/T4FRwLq

Progress bar is at 93%
AOR: Dec 10,2019
CEC Inland
Nobody can comment on your profile status because you have uploaded your CIC account status. The only way to know if your passed your eligibility, criminality and security is either by raising a webform or by calling them. If that option isn't preferred by you can always order GCMS notes for more detailed information about your application.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Nobody can comment on your profile status because you have uploaded your CIC account status. The only way to know if your passed your eligibility, criminality and security is either by raising a webform or by calling them. If that option isn't preferred by you can always order GCMS notes for more detailed information about your application.
I raised the webform too but they din’t tell anything in deep, just a general reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Do i need to ask them specifically ?if yes, any sample webform raised could be a great help.

Alberta2019AINP

May 30, 2020
Hi!

AOR- December 9th, 2019.
In-Land application
EE-CEC with AINP

noticed GU this morning. My workmate inform me that someone from immigration called. The thing is we are not good term with the manager. Is there anyway my application will be denied if a negative feedback from a manager. What usually they asked tho?
I am really worried with my application right now. Please enlightened me and maybe an advice what to do.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I raised the webform too but they din’t tell anything in deep, just a general reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Do i need to ask them specifically ?if yes, any sample webform raised could be a great help.
When you raise a web-form you need ask following questions

Is my eligibility passed ?
Is my criminality passed ?
Has security been initiated ?

If you ask above questions you will definitely get to know what's happening with your profile.

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Call ircc to have clear picture in few mins

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
When you raise a web-form you need ask following questions

Is my eligibility passed ?
Is my criminality passed ?
Has security been initiated ?

If you ask above questions you will definitely get to know what's happening with your profile.
It depends I asked these questions specifically and got a generic response too, it depends on the agent answering how accommodating they are