+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi All

Could someone please help me analyse the attcahed images about my application. I would like to know if the application has been approved or still waiting for final review.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Choksbrissy

@legalfalcon

GCMS Case processing agent
GCMS Program Assistant
GCMS Assesment
1st Web form response
2nd web form response
Last web form response after GU
As per the latest webform response everything is done on your file, wait for ppr now. Good luck to you

BABA901

May 13, 2020
Just got of from the call with IRCC and the agent was kind enough to let me know that Everything is passed, Eligibility, Security, Background, Criminality, Medicals. The Case office still hasn't made the final decision and since the file is with London Office so the agent couldn't tell me when that would happen but since everything seems to be passed, the agent said good luck and expect it to be approved.
How did u manage to reach them on call? I was trying to call them from Pakistan but wasn't able to reach. I am PNP OUTLAND AOR 28TH DEC.

Reactions: hirumPK

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
Got a response today:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
No mention of eligibility..The earlier response I got on 3 March showed BG verifications in process with criminality and security same (again no mention of eligibility) although i specifically asked in webform.

It’s a bit confusing how BGC = Crimnality + Security but now BGC are valid when neither crimInality nor security has been started..

Anyone with a similar case?

AOR 20-Dec
Medicals passed 11-Jan
Biometrics Submitted 15-Jan
GU1: 28-Jan (BGC in progress)

Response today:
  • The eligibility is valid.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

AOR 20 Dec, FSW outland

varyy

Feb 28, 2020
Hey sorry for the late reply. When you log into your CIC account, you will say the columns show status in your permanent residency application line. Usually the status column will shows “ submitted”. When you log in seeing that column shows “ application profile updated “, that refer to a GU.

Thanks for replying .may be they are working on security , just like you I will get the results quickly.

Congratulations For getting Copr . You will get copr in your cic account in 1- 2 days . Wish you luck.

GRZ1011

Jan 22, 2020
Got my CoPR yesterday by email., Skipped all process of sending passport/landing, direct PR confirmation is received.
Tt seems RICC is sending such PR letter to inland applicants recently.