+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mona66

May 15, 2020
VFS Vienna remains closed at least until June 9. Now that is a very serious problem. Austria has successfully beaten covid19, they have 10-30 new cases per day (peak over 1.300) but they don't want to leave anything to chance. Travels through Europe are allowed with a negative test on Covid-19 conducted no later than 72 hours before (there are some exemptions, tourists countries), rule which is useless for travels towards Canada. With countries such as Russia, India and Brasil that are in dire situation with no signs of stopping the spread in next months, and with new hotspots emerging every week, I am afraid that IRCC might suspend all outland immigration until vaccine is in use. Otherwise, they might jeopardize outbreak of the Virus in industrial facilities and complete shut down of the country.

I was hoping that on this day I would be in BC already, my next goal was August, but now, in this depressing times, I feel that next year is only valid solution for FSW outlanders like me. Hope I am terribly wrong.
No, the outland immigration will obviously not remain suspended until there is a vaccine. Canada needs immigrants, students, tourists etc. The entry ban can not remain in place for years. It's a matter of a few weeks or months only. Testing and/or quarantining can prevent the spread of the virus from the outsiders. Canada does not need to wait for a vaccine to do away with the entry ban, and anyway, there is no guarantee that there will ever be a vaccine against this coronavirus. Remember, the world could not develop any vaccine against other coronaviruses like SARS, MERS.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Well, I am not so sure in that. One positive sign in all this mess is that they didn't stop nominating candidates for PNP, as @gauri24 mentioned, so they plan to resume everything at some point in next 6 months.

However, they really don't need anybody at this point. Economy will decline, and it won't reach level prior to Covid-19 for another 2, 3 years (current European numbers). Testing everyone who arrives is impossible as every international airport has anywhere between 2 and 20 million passengers per annum. Quarantine for everyone is not practical, hard to keep track of everyone who enters. Testing home before the trip is useless, difficult to organize test, receiving results, translating them(?) and flying for xx hours before 48/72 hours expires.

Besides, observe what is going on in Europe. Countries are too afraid to open and risk another outbreak. Some are completely closed, some are open for transit, others for passengers just from few selected countries. Everyone is in state of psychological shock. All countries are buying those respirators like crazy, preparing for autumn.

I hope they will open a window of few months this year for us who are already in the process of getting PRs. There is not a huge number of people waiting for a decision, maybe 15 - 20 thousands of FSW-outland, IMHO, maybe even less. My only hopes and prays are for August and September.

Reactions: gauri24 and nns14

shyamzp

Apr 19, 2020
Application on Track or any possible issues?

Today's status after CSE Query
  1. Eligibility: passed (previously was review required per GCMS, due to future job offer. uploaded new letters right away)
  2. Security: valid
Other status from GCMS (dated 16 Apr '20)
  1. Criminality: passed
  2. Medical: passed
  3. Info Sharing: complete
CEC Inland | MEC: 471 | CRS: 474 | AOR: Dec 10, 2019 | VO: Edmonton

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
Hello Forum Members,

AOR DEC 13, CEC Inland.

I have a question.

When the applicant sees the GUs, are those GUs through emails or messages in the applicant’s account?

Either way, are those emails or messages stored?

Will it be a good idea to ask my agent to check and count the GUs if he has received any on my application if they are stored?

If it’s a good idea, then I wish to ask my agent, followed by sending a web form.

BABA901

May 13, 2020
Hi guys. Raised a webform to LVO. got this response. AOR 28TH DEC. OUTLAND.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting final review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term. We appreciate your patience at this time. If you do not hear from our office by September.

Does this mean eligibility,background and all met?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

1. Eligibility: passed (previously was review required per GCMS, due to future job offer. uploaded new letters right away)
What country was your info sharing for? Was it for the USA?

Decaor2019

May 22, 2020
USA, AUS (never been there) with few pages blanked out. I'd originally uploaded PCC for India, Qatar and USA
Actually what is info sharing for? I also saw it in my GCMS notes, and info sharing is in progress. But seems the result is no info found. Is it normal?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys. Raised a webform to LVO. got this response. AOR 28TH DEC. OUTLAND.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting final review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term. We appreciate your patience at this time. If you do not hear from our office by September.

Does this mean eligibility,background and all met?
Unfortunately, you cannot know that based on that email. All it says is that it is pending for final visa officer review.

Reactions: BABA901

Arago

May 16, 2020
hi!! everyone!! i send a email through the webform last week for request update of my status.

it was my first time raise a webform and this is what i got. i guess this is automatical respond.

how do you guys get info about your application status(like eligibility) is there any specific way to ask???

Good day Go Ara,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
hi!! everyone!! i send a email through the webform last week for request update of my status.

it was my first time raise a webform and this is what i got. i guess this is automatical respond.

how do you guys get info about your application status(like eligibility) is there any specific way to ask???

Good day Go Ara,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
It depends from the agent that will reply: they are not obliged to reply if the processing time is inside the normal range. S/he actually replied but with the standard reply layout. Plus, it depends also on the question you ask them: the more concise and precise you are the more chances you have to get your reply.

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019

Congratulations

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
I raised another webform last Saturday inquiring if I am waiting for the final decision (I already know that I passed the all requirements.) This was the answer.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

I'm confused. But I guess that's yes...? How long did you guys, who got their pr e-mail, wait for the PR e-mail from this status?

I've been wating for anything (email, calls) since May.

EE CEC inland AOR Dec 14th. VO Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario

Thank you

Last edited: