+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
The main reasons for not issuing PPR/COPR to outland applicants could be:

1. Air travel into Canada is banned until at least 30 June (except for certain categories)
2. Canada may be making a policy of re-medical etc. to ensure that only corona-negative applicants enter into Canada
3. Unemployment levels lately spiked in Canada. Outland applicants on entering into Canada would either compete for already few jobs or seek aid from the government.

But why IRCC is not at least informing the outland applicants that their files are approved?

It may not be possible for IRCC to inform applicants that their files are approved until IRCC decides whether it needs a re-medical. Maybe the file is not technically approved until the re-medical is done. Anyway, IRCC is already working at limited capacity and wisely using its resources. IRCC will likely send only essential communication like PPR/COPR. They won't send any inessential communication like " Congrats ur PR is approved. Wait for PPR/COPR. We will send u PPR/COPR when the right time comes"
Third point being so unethical and there r only few applications under process so it is not relevant

Reactions: dn3

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
@legalfalcon could you please guide me what’s in telephonic interview?
I have an interview tomorrow please help me
Can you let me know why you have telephonic interview ? Anything different in your case as per your perspective ? Most of the inland people are getting copr directly by email and no telephonic interviews.

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Can you let me know why you have telephonic interview ? Anything different in your case as per your perspective ? Most of the inland people are getting copr directly by email and no telephonic interviews.
I don’t have any idea about it. I got a call from ircc but didn’t receive it . So they emailed me for rescheduling the telephonic interview. Could anyone help me out please

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I don’t have any idea about it. I got a call from ircc but didn’t receive it . So they emailed me for rescheduling the telephonic interview. Could anyone help me out please
Few days back someone posted their telephone interview experience... please go back in the pages one by one, you will find it.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Can you please let us know what your AOR date is, inland or Outland, PNP, VO etc. I checked your profile and couldn’t see the details.

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Here you go.. somebody posted few days ago their telephonic landing interview experience.

I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Another day of waiting... Good night people! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Reactions: sanjana.malali

Arago

May 16, 2020
Hi, thanks!

So the letter I showed is not the CoPR but the "Landing letter". I haven't yet received the CoPR.

CoPR is a document like this: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1446&top=14#confirmation

My application still says "in progress" and the progress bar is still there. Last time I looked it was around 75%. I wouldn't get too worried about it since that's just calculated based on the "expected" processing time.

thank you so much!! i am getting close to "expected date". i know the fact that everyone is differents somebody getting earlier than the expected date others way behind ;))
i thought your letter contains Copr. but you r getting soon tho, isn't it?? again congrat!!!