+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I don't have an answer for that, sorry.
The PoF amount required is the updated one that they ask for? From GCMS notes I can see that they referred to the one of the day of PR request submission.
They did not ask for complete set of PoF. It was specifically for sending latest Credit Card Statements, which I obliged duly. Additionally, to be safe, I sent a LOE and latest bank statements (downloaded one) showing payments against those credit card bills

Reactions: Jurafsky

leobsilva

Mar 10, 2020
Hi All,

I got the below reply to the webform raised. I received my AOR on 9th Dec 2019. What does " currently valid " mean? Appreciate your replies. Thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
I've got exactly same timeline and info.

CEC applicant, same AOR.

Back in February my case was at Edmonton. Late in April they sent a ADR (military records) and 2 weeks ago replied my webform with exact same information as yours.

I think it is all cleared and just waiting for final approval when the offices get back to regular work load. Or maybe it's on the queue since we've noticed some PNP inland applicants are receiving PRs this week.

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys. I would like to share some updates for my process. AOR Dec 27, 2019. VO is Sydney, NS.
I got a GU early last week and raised a web form to request the latest status of each item. Today, I got the response that all items are valid (background, security, criminal). Two month ago (around the start of COVID-19), I got the response through web form that background is under process and security is not started.
So, what I want to say is stay calm and be patient. Even the slowest VO (it's said the Sydney is the worst) started to moving forward, our applications should be OK, and what we and they need is the time.
Update on my case, just got COPR email
PNP-Inland