+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Seriously I checked a lot sir but I didn't saw this kind of a reply for a webform. Please tell me whether it says " I passed the eligibility verification or not"... please
im sarcastic become some people are so lazy and just wanna jump in and throw questions. apologies guys.

my answer to your question:

The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed.

Reactions: Hellenincanada

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Ya India...... get a free, virtual number of Canada via TextNow app....and call at +18882422100
If my VO isn't in Canada, will the agent refuse to give me details about my application and suggest me to raise a webform to my VO?

Thank you!

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
If my VO isn't in Canada, will the agent refuse to give me details about my application and suggest me to raise a webform to my VO?

Thank you!
They mightn't give you concrete info and rather generic responses. For all cases being processed out of Canada, they can only provide concrete info once the final decision has been reached. Post that, they are able to see all the details and can even tell you the specific dates and details of the progress. Never the less, in case you get a friendly agent, he might be able to help you better.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi guys.. Just a kind suggestion. U all can keep signatures with basic information which are asked by people repeatedly and sometimes create confusion. You can refer my signature or similar ones in forum. This wil save loads of time. You can keep updating it as your status change
I agree but through mobile phone I can't see my signature and yours

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I agree but through mobile phone I can't see my signature and yours
You can. See below my post in Nov Thread

You can see notifications and signatures on mobile. Just hold your phone portrait side (held it like when you are watching video on full screen)

Reactions: Jurafsky

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I am happy to see that finally something is moving and some of you got the PR, a new life is beginning.

I am a little sad because since February the Security check has not been starting. Ten days ago I asked to IRCC agent and she told me that has not started yet. I am inland and I had a very good job offer that I have been waiting before accepting for 5 months... Right now I think I am going to lose it and even though I am grateful that my present job let me enter Canada, I am suffering from it because conditions are not the best ones (the same for my partner). This situation is challenging my patience and mental stability, it's pretty obvious.
I still hope to receive the PR on time by the 6th month and some of you has a AOR date more recent than mine, so I hope to have great news soon. Immitracker too keeps telling me that I will receive PR in a few days so... Fingers crossed!

How many people are in this situation (AOR Dec and Security not started)? Let's stay together and strong.
AOR 22nd Dec, Sydney VO, Still under Eligibility Review....After 05 months I got ADR for Credit Card Statements!!! Funds shown during application was way above cut-off limit yet they asked for it so late.
btw I got ADR letter from a Program Officer,IRCC....not a case agent or something like that.....Do you have any idea if all ADRs are from Program Officers? or is it generic?

Mona66

May 15, 2020

Thank you!
No..I don't think that the agent would refuse. Most certainly, their software allows accessing details of all the applicants including those whose file is being processed outside Canada. Remember...even the file is outside Canada...it is being processed by IRCC only.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have exact the same timeline and still waiting.... only 19 days left and I had ADR on May.20 ( bank statement and credit card statement... I did know why they are interested in my credit card statement....) nothing happened till now.
Same ADR for me too!!! Submitted and fingers crossed!

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
AOR 22nd Dec, Sydney VO, Still under Eligibility Review....After 05 months I got ADR for Credit Card Statements!!! Funds shown during application was way above cut-off limit yet they asked for it so late.
btw I got ADR letter from a Program Officer,IRCC....not a case agent or something like that.....Do you have any idea if all ADRs are from Program Officers? or is it generic?
I don't have an answer for that, sorry.
The PoF amount required is the updated one that they ask for? From GCMS notes I can see that they referred to the one of the day of PR request submission.

se0207

May 26, 2020
Hi All,

I got the below reply to the webform raised. I received my AOR on 9th Dec 2019. What does " currently valid " mean? Appreciate your replies. Thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi All,

I got the below reply to the webform raised. I received my AOR on 9th Dec 2019. What does " currently valid " mean? Appreciate your replies. Thanks

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
Please refer to previous posts like this.........read up a little. This question has been answered many times.

May 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Seems like everything has been cleared
Hi All,

Seems like everything has been cleared on your profile. Only needs the final approval by an officer and then either CoPR or PPR depending on your stream. Congratulations and goodluck :)

Reactions: se0207 and EssGee

se0207

May 26, 2020
Seems like everything has been cleared

Seems like everything has been cleared on your profile. Only needs the final approval by an officer and then either CoPR or PPR depending on your stream. Congratulations and goodluck :)
Thanks! Wish you good luck as well!

BABA901

May 13, 2020
OUTLAND
AOR: 29 DEC
Biometric completed: 20 jan
MEDical pass: 20 jan
Webform Raised: 20 May (Response received on 26May)

Received Generic Response. Nothing about eligibility, criminal and background validity. Just confirmed that VO is London, England. And was told to contact them for further details. But when opened its website it states that London VO is closed due to covid.

Please guide what should i do? Raise another webform? If someone has the same VO please enlighten me on it.. is closed for all activities? Does this mean they wont be working on my file?

Reactions: pk960