+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
Based on your timeline, the first refusal that's a lot common (R.10 Check) would have had happened by now if the completness check officer wouldn't have accepted your PCC for the time being. However, now it all depends upon the final reviewing officer to accept, refuse or ask for a new PCC. With the limited operating capacity of PSK's in Punjab, it might take a long time (30-60 days) for you to get the PCC. You can even get it early provided you follow up with them closely and request them to expidite the process. Beleive me, I have seen the whole process being completed in a day after the PSK intimation to the local Police Station.

If at all, you decide to go through this route, there are only 3 PSK's operating at the moment and you might want to check if they accept applications for other districts.

Without wasting any further time, call up IRCC and ask for the status of your application and ask them specifically about Eligibility, Security, Background checks. Based on the conversation, you can jump start. Never the less, try to get a PCC from PSK. You never know when that might come in need. Also, if you see that Security and Eligibility hasn't been passed till now, send a LOE to the Officer letting him know that you're in the process of procuring the PCC so that they delay your application rather than refusing it. Good Luck.
I'm unsure about 30-60 days time, as I received PCC on the very same day of appointment from PSK

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I'm unsure about 30-60 days time, as I received PCC on the very same day of appointment from PSK
You usually get the PCC on the same day when your PP is less than 1year old and doesn't require Police Verification because the last Police Verification done is still good. For someone who has an older passport, they'll do a fresh Police verification and the request is forwarded to the local Police Station.

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
You usually get the PCC on the same day when your PP is less than 1year old and doesn't require Police Verification because the last Police Verification done is still good. For someone who has an older passport, they'll do a fresh Police verification and the request is forwarded to the local Police Station.
My passport is more than 5 years old

GRZ1011

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,everyone!

EE BCPNP- inland

here is my time line:
AOR 14-Nov-2019
MP 05-Dec-2019
ADR (T4, NOA, bank statement to show paycheck deposits.) 30-Apr-2020
No update since then.

I m very anxious cuz my case was supposed to be completed on 14-May-2020 which is within 6 months.

now I added ADR, I guess everything gonna be delayed... I don’t know how long it will take.
I have exact the same timeline and still waiting.... only 19 days left and I had ADR on May.20 ( bank statement and credit card statement... I did know why they are interested in my credit card statement....) nothing happened till now.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I have exact the same timeline and still waiting.... only 19 days left and I had ADR on May.20 ( bank statement and credit card statement... I did know why they are interested in my credit card statement....) nothing happened till now.
how much money on your proof of funds - is it way over the required funds?. maybe they just want to make sure that you still have the declared funds on the bank.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
The notes was created May 23. 190 pages crazy, do you know where I have to check notes to understand whether it was worth worrying?
Hello there, can I ask you that whether you received an extension for your order of GCMS note? I ordered mine on April 20th and now they ask for an extension of 90 days.

Alexandr S

May 25, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
29/12/2019
Hello there, can I ask you that whether you received an extension for your order of GCMS note? I ordered mine on April 20th and now they ask for an extension of 90 days.

Hi, nothing special, they ask me for representative form for secondary application, we did not provide signature. It was saturday May 16, and we received notes today

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
My online portal showed my application was approved on May 22, 2020. However I have not gotten the email for copr although I havr thr copr number and expiry date which is August 13, 2020

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Decision made on my file on the 1st of April!
(AOR:28 December; program: FSW-O; Country: India; VO: don't know)

I'm so excited to share with all of you that I just hung up the call with IRCC and they informed me that decision was made on my file on 01.04.2020. They said I have passed all the checks like eligibility, security etc. When I asked them if they could please explicitly tell me whether my application has been approved, they regretted their inability to tell that. I'm 99.99% sure that my application has been approved :) :) Thanks to all of you for your help and support :)
Hi, when you login to your profile what does the status for eligibility, criminally and security say?

Reactions: Okemoney25