Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - The notes of generation are different on both the GCMS notes, corresponding to the date ordered - April 9th on new ones and Feb 1st on the old ones. On the last 4-5 pages, NOTES are the same on both and no new note after 23/01/2020.

Is it usual though, because the application was processed quickly till Jan 30th and no new updates after that?
Then there has been no update. Since your eligibility is met, your application must have been in queue for an officer determination of eligibility after which your security would have initiated.

This sometimes does take time, but due to the COVID-19, things will be delayed further.

But there is no need to worry. Just be patient and you will soon see progress.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
@legalfalcon I ordered notes on 3rd March which have been extended for an extra 90 days beyond 30 days standard time.

Is there a possibility I can order another set now and can get them in a normal timeframe of 30 days since the old one will be of no use after 120 days.

A decision has already been made on my application as per webform reply so wanted to check, what that decision is.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
@legalfalcon

When I specifically asked for an update about the eligibility, this is what I got as a reply:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What this means about eligibility?

Reactions: pop8455

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I raised a webform on 2nd May 2020 and got a reply on 6th May 2020 that a decision has been made. But no further details and no changes in CIC account.

AOR December 1st, 2019
Medicals passed December 17th, 2019.
CEC
Visa office - Edmonton

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee, and/or citizenship future requests:

Hi
I have the same AOR as dec 1. The finish date in account is coming as 1st june.
What is te date reflecting in your account? If you could please tell me. Also are you in Canada? Coz I am outland. I have raised a web form today.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Got a GU in early April and called IRCC today. I got the following update;
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Background Verification - Passed
Medical - Passed

AOR Dec 10, FSW-O
Hi
Good to know.
Are you inland or outland?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello all :) :)

You seem to be very experienced. Experienced at analysing the progress of cases :p :D. I'm sharing with you the screenshot of my profile.

Screenshot link :-

https://ibb.co/df57FWj

FSWP. Outland.
AOR:29 December.
Applied from India.
Visa office: don't know.

Please answer the following:

1. Any idea about the status/progress of my file? Will status of any of the details about application status change (before I get PPR/COPR or an ADR)?

2. Is it advisable to ask for case status via webform given that the normal processing time(6 months) is not over? Which is the link to the webform to initiate the request (where VO is not asked)? My agent has used his email id in my profile, but can I get the reply of my webform request into my email id?

3. How to find out my visa processing centre?

4. I have ordered GCMS notes on 03 May. When Can I expect them?

Thank you heartily buddies. I would like to have a private conversation with you because you are so knowledgeable about this PR process. Thanks again. PLeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee Repppppplllllllllllllyyyyyyyy to as many questions as you can :) :)

you may please reply here or send your replies to my email: bluefly989@ gmail

Warm regards,
Niharika :)
@Niharika99
This forum is for sharing but I personally believe we owe it to ourselves to read through posts in these forums to understand where our application is at. That being said, all the questions asked have been answered in this thread already.

#1 many persons have posted that the online status rarely reflects what's happening. Which leads to #2-sending a webform to get a more accurate update. It has been said as well that this doesn't affect your file.
C'mon. Let us support each other by doing some basic groundwork.

Reactions: Klaverveld

Niharika99

May 7, 2020
@Niharika99
This forum is for sharing but I personally believe we owe it to ourselves to read through posts in these forums to understand where our application is at. That being said, all the questions asked have been answered in this thread already.

#1 many persons have posted that the online status rarely reflects what's happening. Which leads to #2-sending a webform to get a more accurate update. It has been said as well that this doesn't affect your file.
C'mon. Let us support each other by doing some basic groundwork.
Thanks really. Please respond to this: My agent has used his email id in my profile, but can I get the reply of my webform request into my email id?

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks really. Please respond to this: My agent has used his email id in my profile, but can I get the reply of my webform request into my email id?
I think you can still raise request but do you have access to online portal for tracking status. Also, did you see any Ghost updates in your profile?

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Hi All,
Please anytime you get GU, please let us know the followings along with other details so as to reduce tension from other members viewing the forum.
Your AOR, Your VO, and the Stream you applied for. Thanks

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi All,
Please anytime you get GU, please let us know the followings along with other details so as to reduce tension from other members viewing the forum.
Your AOR, Your VO, and the Stream you applied for. Thanks
Do you have any way to track what that Ghost update is for?

Niharika99

May 7, 2020
I think you can still raise request but do you have access to online portal for tracking status. Also, did you see any Ghost updates in your profile?
Thanks. I regret that I lack even basic familiarity with webform process. I have access to my profile. Do we get response to webform request in our profile or in email? If we get in email, can I use my own email id instead of my agent's ? And ya I got a GU in mid of April.