17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

When I specifically asked for an update about the eligibility, this is what I got as a reply:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What this means about eligibility?
It does not say anything about eligibility. So either your eligibility is not yet passed or awaiting a review.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks. I regret that I lack even basic familiarity with webform process. I have access to my profile. Do we get response to webform request in our profile or in email? If we get in email, can I use my own email id instead of my agent's ? And ya I got a GU in mid of April.
you will have to provide your email address while raising a request through webform. This webform response will be sent to your email address.

Niharika99

May 7, 2020
you will have to provide your email address while raising a request through webform. This webform response will be sent to your email address.
Can I provide the email address with which I DID NOT sign up for/ create my account? Basically, the account is linked to my agent's email id. I want to use my email id to get response into it.

E251

Dec 18, 2019
Can I provide the email address with which I DID NOT sign up for/ create my account? Basically, the account is linked to my agent's email id. I want to use my email id to get response into it.
From what others in your circumstance say, you can use your email to raise the web form and they will reply to your email (the email you provide while filling this web form). So go ahead and good luck to you.

Reactions: Niharika99

E251

Dec 18, 2019
@legalfalcon

When I specifically asked for an update about the eligibility, this is what I got as a reply:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What this means about eligibility?
From my personal experience (web form replies and IRCC calls) and the analysis from what others have posted here and in different Whatsapp groups, "background verifications are currently valid" is directly related to your Eligibility check and as such, your eligibility is most likely passed or going through the final verification.
To confirm this postulation, you can call IRCC and find out your eligibility status. Also, someone that have had this similar web reply and had called should add to this.
For clearity, this background verifications verify the applicant's claims at ITA such as NOC, years of work experience, age, educational qualifications, ielts, etc.
This is different from criminality and security background verifications.

Last edited:

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I got a ghost update a couple of days back in my profile. When I last checked in March, my application was with NDVO.
Is ghost update a good news?

My Timeline:

ITA: 13th Nov
AOR: 30th Nov
Medical passed: 19th Dec, 2019
Biometrics done: 27th Dec, 2019
Ghost update: 5th May, 2020

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi guys,
I got a ghost update a couple of days back in my profile. When I last checked in March, my application was with NDVO.

My Timeline:

Call or send a webform. If you're sending them the webform, let them know you saw the update but nothing changed.

Reactions: anki_17392

Niharika99

May 7, 2020
From what others in your circumstance say, you can use your email to raise the web form and they will reply to your email (the email you provide while filling this web form). So go ahead and good luck to you.
It's clear. thank you heartily :)

Reactions: E251

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Thanks really. Please respond to this: My agent has used his email id in my profile, but can I get the reply of my webform request into my email id?
You can raise a webforum yourself by putting your email ID. You will get reply in ur personal mail account. Agent wont be notified as well.

It can be a different email ID than whats registered. No problem. My case is similar. Agend has used his account to submit application n i used my email to raise webforum.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

My Timeline:

Nothing to worry, an agent just made notes to your application. Take it easy, breathe, and you will hear good news soon. Not many PPRs happening because of Covid. good luck :)

Reactions: anki_17392

Niharika99

May 7, 2020
You can raise a webforum yourself by putting your email ID. You will get reply in ur personal mail account. Agent wont be notified as well.

It can be a different email ID than whats registered. No problem. My case is similar. Agend has used his account to submit application n i used my email to raise webforum.
Heartiest thanks! Now it's clear beyond doubt. Best part: "Agent wont be notified as well ". Actually my representative has discouraged me regarding raising a webform before 6months.

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi All,

I applied for my PGWP extension on paper on January 21st. I receive by email the biometrics instruction letter as I pay for it. However, once I linked my application to my online account, the Biometrics section says as follows: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." I am confused. Do I need to give the biometrics or not? If not, can I get a refund on the biometric fee?

Regards

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi All,

I applied for my PGWP extension on paper on January 21st. I receive by email the biometrics instruction letter as I pay for it. However, once I linked my application to my online account, the Biometrics section says as follows: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes." I am confused. Do I need to give the biometrics or not? If not, can I get a refund on the biometric fee?

Regards
Follow the instruction from the email.

The portal is not always accurate.

Reactions: penacare

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Regards
They will send you a message once you need to do your biometrics.