+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi Guys,
Can anybody post updated GCMS report. My AOR is December 27, 2019...Medicals done, Bio-metrics done, RPRF done. Still waiting for some update from IRCC etc. My is AINP Outland. What are the chances and timeline to receive PPR.

GRZ1011

Jan 22, 2020
Do you guys happen to know how long does it take to review the PoF if it was tagged as review required? thank you

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi all,

After raising a web form with IRCC below is what I received -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Does this mean I might hear something soon?

Thanks!
Congratulations!
Just wanted to ask what you asked in the webform? As December AORs are still under the 6 month processing time I was worried about contacting them in case they didn’t look favourably on those kinds of requests.

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations!
Just wanted to ask what you asked in the webform? As December AORs are still under the 6 month processing time I was worried about contacting them in case they didn’t look favourably on those kinds of requests.
I specifically asked about the status of my eligibility, security and criminality check.

Reactions: hirumPK

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon does eligibility met means POF are fine ??
Are there any chances of rejection after eligibility met on grounds of POF
If your eligibility is passed, then it ,means that your work references, points calculation, PoF are all met.

Reactions: Kechy332

perika

Jan 14, 2020
I requested for GCMS request on the 02nd of April and three days later, my additional documents changed from "Review" to "Not Applicable". I have not received the GCMS notes yet but is this an indication that the golden email is on its way?

perika

Jan 14, 2020
AOR : 28th December
ADR : 6th February (Schedule A) submitted on the same day
2nd April : ADR went from reviewing to "Not Applicable"

raised a webform yesterday to get an update on the profile. i heard many people getting this update. anyone from this thread?
My timeline is exactly like yours. Let me know the update you receive. Requested for GCMS notes on the 02/04. I am still waiting for it.

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Got a ghost update today.
Review of Additional documents: from Uploaded to Not Applicable

AOR: 12/18

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR 27.12.2019
BIL 16.01.2020
PNP Outland

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR 27.12.2019
BIL 16.01.2020
PNP Outland
Same boat here, my friend. My AOR is 23rd Dec 2019, PNP Outland.