+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pankaj1006

Apr 3, 2020
AOR : December 13, 2019
Biometrics : January 17, 2020 completed
Medical Exam: January 2, 2020 You passed the medical exam
Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background Check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

These are the status shown on my account and time elapsed bar is showing 61% but Bckground check hasn't been started yet. Should i be sending a webform to check further details on the status or is it the same status for many others.Can someone please guide me what can be next steps

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
AOR : December 13, 2019
Biometrics : January 17, 2020 completed
Medical Exam: January 2, 2020 You passed the medical exam
Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background Check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

These are the status shown on my account and time elapsed bar is showing 61% but Bckground check hasn't been started yet. Should i be sending a webform to check further details on the status or is it the same status for many others.Can someone please guide me what can be next steps
I can suggest you getting in touch with IRCC. Ask about the status of your eligibility since criminality and security is less of your concern unless you have done something terrible. Check where its still in progress, Met, Recommended pass or Review required.

oykeam

Mar 6, 2020
Hello,
I got my additional documents changed from 'review to not applicable' on March 12th. I called CIC call centre on the 17th of March and the agent said my application has been approved and the officer will contact me. Still waiting though. Just to inform the house and keep the hope alive.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hello,
I got my additional documents changed from 'review to not applicable' on March 12th. I called CIC call centre on the 17th of March and the agent said my application has been approved and the officer will contact me. Still waiting though. Just to inform the house and keep the hope alive.
i guess you're there...whats' your stream?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
It’s been a month since I met my spouse... and going to be longer with the borders closed... And situation is pretty bad in USA, specially the state where we used to live together anyway. I am expecting to get my PPR and then apply for him once I get my PR. Long story... but probably have a good enough reason to understand whether things are progressing or just delayed.

Anyway here is what I got response for my webform on 3/26/20
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been met.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I am planning to apply for GCMS notes too as I have heard ordering it makes them update the case history with the next steps... not sure whether it’s true.

They responding promptly to me atleast means that it looks like business as usual at IRCC...

You should be able to see my signature for my timeline I believe.

Last edited:

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello,
When did you receive the ADR? Mine also changed to NA and when I raised a webform, eligibility, security and criminality were all valid which I assume to be approved based on the answers from other members and past threads.

jovich

Aug 10, 2019
thank
Hi everybody - I've been a silent reader but I imagine like the rest of you, I'm getting very anxious with the progression of my application in light of the current global situation.

I think the best bet is to order GCMS notes to try and get more information on my application, as a webform on 20 February 2020 received the following "If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you" and that biometrics had been received.

Adding my current online status in case anyone has any ideas or similar status. Based in the UK so I imagine London office is overseeing?

AOR: Dec.06.2019 - 64%, 10 weeks estimated remaining processing time.
Potential ghost update 19 December - email with 'your application status has changes', maybe just action required for biometrics....

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks everyone! We are in this together :)
thanks for sharing

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
@legalfalcon the review of my additional documents changed to Not Applicable on Friday. What does it mean?
My criminality was passed and eligibility was recommend pass , background checks were in process in March and RPRF was requested on 5th February.

Last edited:

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
AOR : 28th December
ADR : 6th February (Schedule A) submitted on the same day
2nd April : ADR went from reviewing to "Not Applicable"

raised a webform yesterday to get an update on the profile. i heard many people getting this update. anyone from this thread?

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
@legalfalcon the review of my additional documents changed to Not Applicable on Friday. What does it mean?
My criminality was passed and eligibility was recommend pass , background checks were in process in March and RPRF was requested on 5th February.
You can raise a webform to know if they have finalized your case.

Bageshree

May 13, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon
Hope you are doing well.
I really need your help.

By calling CIC, I got to know that my eligibility was under "Review Required".
I ordered GCMS notes and below is the response I got from CIC.

Review type: A11.2- CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: -------- REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2019-12-18 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by officer*****please Review Funds RE Maturity Date A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria-Funds: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to finalize

Can you please shed some light on it? I have submitted fixed deposit as proof of funds.
Also will it cause delay in processing my application? I have heard bad stories where applications under RR status have crossed 6+ months mark.
Your advice would be highly appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

That is just a change of myCIC status. It merely means that you submitted your documents and they have been received by IRCC.

Reactions: Jraci