+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
Today I noticed that Estimated remaining processing time changed from 9 weeks to 60 days, Is it just generic system update? Or ghost update?, any clue?

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Hello everyone
Got a reply for CSE last week and please find it for your reference and comments.
Need some inputs on eligibility.
AOR 23.12.2019 PNP Outland

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Central Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Since it was received on December 22, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you and your family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello everyone
Got a reply for CSE last week and please find it for your reference and comments.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Central Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Since it was received on December 22, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

• The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you and your family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Hey, my AOR is from 26.12.2019
My message from IRCC is more pure with less details (I raised a question via WEBform).
The answer from 17.03.2020:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
maybe, you moved forward more than I, or my agent was more lazy :)

Reactions: December2019

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Hey, my AOR is from 26.12.2019
My message from IRCC is more pure with less details (I raised a question via WEBform).
The answer from 17.03.2020:

maybe, you moved forward more than I, or my agent was more lazy :)
Yes, they did give all information needed.But my concern is whether this is reliable or should we order GCMS notes for accurate status.I am also concerned about what they mentioned about eligibility....

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Does anybody get ghost updates? I haven't called IRCC yet, don't know what stage my file is at.

However, i did receive profile update e-mail on the same date biometrics were requested (Jan 17)

Last week (or yesterday Apr 1st - did not check profile in a week until yesterday) and today i saw that my profile was updated but nothing changed. Once i did the re-login, the profile was returned to "submitted".

I believe these were GU2 and GU3 and my file is close to the final decision. But i don't know if it's true.

My AOR is Dec 27, 2019. Outland FSW. Please share your experience
Did you see any change in your BG status?
I got the same GU between 30-31; and my BG status changes to 'processing' for the second time.

moosas

May 6, 2018
Just got my status update from IRCC:
- The eligibility is in progress.
- The criminal background verification is currently valid.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- at Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario
FSW-O, AOR: 17.12.2019, Medical passed: 07.01.2020, Biometrics: 10.01.2020

Bhandohal9

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone

Hi
AOR 17dec PNP-O
My timeline is almost similar to yours.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia
  • The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been met
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file is currently valid.

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone

Hi, please can you say when did you get this reply?

Bhandohal9

Nov 8, 2019
Yes, they did give all information needed.But my concern is whether this is reliable or should we order GCMS notes for accurate status.I am also concerned about what they mentioned about eligibility....
Kindly clarify on this.
Should we trust information provided through webform or order GCMS ?
Do both depict the same progress ?

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Majority in this forum has the following (Including me) :

Eligibility = Met or Recommended Pass
Criminality = Passed
Security = Not Started

Im pretty sure that call center agents can provide realtime info. Status online and thru automated system arent accurate.

P.S.silent readers, please do post your timelines. Thanks.

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Majority in this forum has the following (Including me) :

Eligibility = Met or Recommended Pass
Criminality = Passed
Security = Not Started

Im pretty sure that call center agents can provide realtime info. Status online and thru automated system arent accurate.

P.S.silent readers, please do post your timelines. Thanks.
even mine is same