+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

RJP0191

Feb 6, 2020
sorry I couldn't since I do not know how to post it. but what I posted are the exact words from GCMS. and nothing mentioned about the relation of eligibility and funds. all other items under eligibility such as FSW/EDUCATION...etc even funds are all valid but officer required review only on settlement funds...that's it...
Whats your timeline? and you got GCMS just within a week?

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
Everyone who is questioning why their applications don't seem to be moving along or why their security checks are stuck or why their statuses aren't being updated - use your common sense!

There is a worldwide pandemic going on and people are dying in the thousands! Hundreds of thousands are fighting for their lives and there might be IRCC employees who are affected by this disease, or have loved ones who's lives are in danger.

And yet, you all want them to work like everything is normal because you have nothing else going on.

If you do not have enough common sense to stop calling them or creating additional work for them by filing web forms and requesting GCMS notes, then at least learn how to count - there are 6-months for your applications to get processed and there's still 2-months left to go! The current situation means that it might get extended because there is a damn serious problem affecting every single human being on this planet - even IRCC officials.

At least wait 6-months before contacting them out of panic - They are human beings with lives and are processing as fast as they can and you will have to wait as long as you will have to wait.

It's sad that you all can't see beyond your own selfish needs - and please stop whining about processing times - this is not a bloody movie that's going on - it is real life and people are dying here!

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi everybody - I've been a silent reader but I imagine like the rest of you, I'm getting very anxious with the progression of my application in light of the current global situation.

I think the best bet is to order GCMS notes to try and get more information on my application, as a webform on 20 February 2020 received the following "If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you" and that biometrics had been received.

Adding my current online status in case anyone has any ideas or similar status. Based in the UK so I imagine London office is overseeing?

AOR: Dec.06.2019 - 64%, 10 weeks estimated remaining processing time.
Potential ghost update 19 December - email with 'your application status has changes', maybe just action required for biometrics....

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks everyone! We are in this together :)

Reactions: Kechy332 and jovich

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think most of us here have almost the same status with it comes to the eligibility, criminality and security. With eligibility = Met / Recommended Pass and Security = Not Started. We are all just waiting for our files to be picked up for final review. For those who are just reading and not active in this forum, please do sign up and share your timelines and progress so we'll know that things are still moving in IRCC.
Does anybody get ghost updates? I haven't called IRCC yet, don't know what stage my file is at.

However, i did receive profile update e-mail on the same date biometrics were requested (Jan 17)

Last week (or yesterday Apr 1st - did not check profile in a week until yesterday) and today i saw that my profile was updated but nothing changed. Once i did the re-login, the profile was returned to "submitted".

I believe these were GU2 and GU3 and my file is close to the final decision. But i don't know if it's true.

My AOR is Dec 27, 2019. Outland FSW. Please share your experience

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Does anybody get ghost updates? I haven't called IRCC yet, don't know what stage my file is at.

However, i did receive profile update e-mail on the same date biometrics were requested (Jan 17)

Last week (or yesterday Apr 1st - did not check profile in a week until yesterday) and today i saw that my profile was updated but nothing changed. Once i did the re-login, the profile was returned to "submitted".

I believe these were GU2 and GU3 and my file is close to the final decision. But i don't know if it's true.

Ouch! Great. Looks like real GU!

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
you guys may call IRCC or order gcms. Ask about the eligibility, criminality and security. These stuff will atleast give you an idea on where you are at.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020

I'm sure everything has been passed on your file.