+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I know you guys have been patiently waiting on for PR approval and in the time like this where delays are imperative due to Covid-19, you may want to order GCMS notes. I would not say that it will speed up the process but definitely triggers an update to your file visible to your Visa Officer.
It is my personal experience and I may stand corrected. I got an update on my file in 3 days of ordering notes. I have seen that happening to other guys aswell.
Check this out:
https://canadaglare.wordpress.com/pcc-pr-card-gcms/3/

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
The whole world is in lockdown condition partially or fully due to CORONAVIRUS pandemic. So please be patient with your applications and IRCC. Even if there are delays don't get anxious (easy to say hard to do.... I know ). Please don't worry about that stupid timeline tracker in your applications. It increases 1% for every 2 days and it does not indicate actual progress of your application.

Stay safe !!!!

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Last edited:

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
I applied under BC PNP - FSW program.

AOR 04-Dec-2019
Medical passed on 30-Dec-2019
Biometrics ok on 10-Jan-2020

My consultant informed on March 04 that criminality status was passed and eligibility met, but security has not started yet. Now 20 days later I still have no update regarding security check. What is the average time for the security check to be completed?

waitingforita

Oct 30, 2019
AOR 20 December 2019
Medical Passed 10 January 2020
Biometric Completed 13 January 2020

However, since the time biometric is completed BG status says - We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check.

My timeline has already reached 50% completion today. Please advice as I am worried for the BG status.

@legalfalcon - truly appreciate if you can comment on my situation?
I am at 64% with same status like yours.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I applied under BC PNP - FSW program.

AOR 04-Dec-2019
Medical passed on 30-Dec-2019
Biometrics ok on 10-Jan-2020

My consultant informed on March 04 that criminality status was passed and eligibility met, but security has not started yet. Now 20 days later I still have no update regarding security check. What is the average time for the security check to be completed?
we have similar timeline. My AOR was on dec 8th. I called on march 10th and there was no movement.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Guys,please find below my timeline
VO: London
Indian living in UAE
PNP-Outland (Alberta)
AOR: 10.12.2019
MEP/BIL: 06.01.2020
GU1: 07.01.2020
GU2: 14.02.2020
ADR: 20.02.2020(Spouse Indian PCC)
ADR sumbitted on 06.03.2020
Same day Status changed to We are reviewing the ADR u submitted
12.03.2020: PPR only in account not by e-mail
Submitted passport : 15.03.2020
Approved:17.03.2020
Received COPR and stamped passports on 19.03.2020
Note: ADR status never changed till now. Background check never went to in progress..
Wishing you guys a speedy PPR

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
Does anybody know what they will do with processes that are linked to a job offer (for example, a BC PNP application that's already in the federal stage), and the applicant loses their job due to the COVID19 crisis? Will it be refused?

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Are you on a closed work permit/on LMIA?

Kinda hard man. I cant find any information coming from IRCC on their actions towards foreign workers affected by corona. Its kinda general. They just mention about delayed processing time, file EI, travel bans and etc.

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
Are you on a closed work permit/on LMIA?

Kinda hard man. I cant find any information coming from IRCC on their actions towards foreign workers affected by corona. Its kinda general. They just mention about delayed processing time, file EI, travel bans and etc.
No, I'm an a open work permit. I believe I'm on the final stage of the process (security check), but if I loose my job I need to inform BC PNP and generally the rule is that they give you 3 months to find another job. But I'm not sure if they will wave this due to the crisis and high unemployment.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Review BC-PNP criteria. Theres a lot of factors why they choose to nominate you. NOC could be in demand, your work experience, economic impact or other reasons. I think you are fine. I read a lot of threads and non-lmia foreign workers who were laid off before didnt have any issue.

It would be a different case if you’re LMIA-based. Its very challenging.

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
Review BC-PNP criteria. Theres a lot of factors why they choose to nominate you. NOC could be in demand, your work experience, economic impact or other reasons. I think you are fine. I read a lot of threads and non-lmia foreign workers who were laid off before didnt have any issue.

It would be a different case if you’re LMIA-based. Its very challenging.
These are the criterias:

Nomination with a Job Offer
If you do not have a work permit that enables you to work for your supporting employer in
B.C., you must demonstrate genuine efforts to apply for a valid work permit and commence
employment with your supporting employer in B.C.
If you have a work permit and a supporting B.C. employer, you must:
 have a valid work permit that enables you to work for your supporting employer in
B.C.;
 maintain full-time employment with your supporting employer in B.C.;
 receive a wage that is equal to or greater than the wage listed in your BC PNP
application;
 work in the occupation that is listed on your BC PNP application; and,
 meet minimum income requirements.

Let's hope for the best.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
bro...dont look at that coz you dont have the job offer...you arent LMIA-based....remember job offer by definition of IRCC needs to be with LMIA....check the right article.