+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
How do you know if you have passed R10 check, eligibility?
The r10 check is the first step after you've applied. So once you pass your medical exams you're clear. The R10 simply means that you've attached all the right documents and paid the fees, however it doesn't mean that you've passed the eligibility stage. The eligibility stage comes later on after your criminality is passed.

Reactions: Lazerbeam

Lazerbeam

Jan 24, 2020
Thank
The r10 check is the first step after you've applied. So once you pass your medical exams you're clear. The R10 simply means that you've attached all the right documents and paid the fees, however it doesn't mean that you've passed the eligibility stage. The eligibility stage comes later on after your criminality is passed.
Thank you

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
LOL..same here.. it won't change anything if we know, would just increase the tension based on what people say about different VO.... We are relaxing and keeping fingers and toes crossed!!!
For me its not about the tension - it's the misinformation being spread based on incomplete data. People hear/see two or three cases being delayed by Office A and Office A becomes a "slow" processing office.

Office B had a few cases solved in 2-months and its now a "fast" processing office.

I just saw, on the September 2019 thread, people from the Sydney office getting PPR in 4-months - an office that is considered slow on this forum. There are still people from December 2018 - assigned to the Ottawa office - who are waiting!

Every office has thousands of applications and barely 1% of them (and I am being very generous) are represented here or on a tracker. They make their entire judgement based on that 1% of data and go about spreading random statements they consider facts.

They don't realise that the process is the same in every office - and every office has fast or slow workers - but everyone thinks they are special and want their PR tomorrow!

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
For me its not about the tension - it's the misinformation being spread based on incomplete data. People hear/see two or three cases being delayed by Office A and Office A becomes a "slow" processing office.

Office B had a few cases solved in 2-months and its now a "fast" processing office.

I just saw, on the September 2019 thread, people from the Sydney office getting PPR in 4-months - an office that is considered slow on this forum. There are still people from December 2018 - assigned to the Ottawa office - who are waiting!

Every office has thousands of applications and barely 1% of them (and I am being very generous) are represented here or on a tracker. They make their entire judgement based on that 1% of data and go about spreading random statements they consider facts.

They don't realise that the process is the same in every office - and every office has fast or slow workers - but everyone thinks they are special and want their PR tomorrow!
Yes exactly! I have been reading the September 2019 thread too and it’s honestly crazy! People getting annoyingly anxious when their criminality, security and eligibility are all passed in 4 months yet they’re not getting the PPR and just keep asking how much time it takes when not appreciating that they’re almost there in just 4 months!

It’s precisely like they want their PR tomorrow and that Canada only has IRCC to fund so that foreigners can get their PR super fast!

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
To all those people who are interested in knowing about your VO's and application progress:

Your Visa office doesn't determine if your application will be processed faster or slower. It depends on how straight forward is your application. Did you anticipate the needs of immigration officers when providing the documents ?? Are the documents you provided enough for IO to make a decision without asking for further proofs. If yes then sit back and relax you will get your PPR. I have seen people with VO Sydney and Edmonton get their PPR within a month or two and people with VO Ottawa waiting more than a year to their PPR.

At the end of the day no two applications are similar. So if your friends application took 8 month at one VO doesn't mean your application will also take same amount time at the same VO. All Visa offices not only process PR application but other applications as well even then we see 80% PR applications processed within time limit.

Please don't get influenced by someone else's perceptions or opinions after all this is your application. Cheers and good luck !!!!

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi

Anyone with dec 1 as Aor
Mep and biometrics updated on 24th dec.
After tht one ghost update on 20th Jan.
Nothing after that.
Can anyone suggest at whih stage I am in?

Thank you

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Joining the thread bit late. Here is my file details

OINP EOI - July 12th - 2019

OINP AOR - Aug 22nd - 2019

OINP Nomination - Oct 29th - 2019
----------------------------------------------
EE ITA - Oct 30th

EE AOR - Dec 07th

MED PASSED - Jan 02nd - 2020

BIL: Jan 08th - 2020

Ghost Update 1 : Jan 30th - Jan 2020
Eligibility Met : Jan 29th
Criminality Passed : Jan 30tth ( Obviously the reason for GU)
Security : Not started

VO : CIO, NS Syney.

Cheers
Shan

Reactions: CanadaAspirant123

ogo-baby

Feb 5, 2020
FSW Outland from UAE

AOR - 20 Dec 2019
MEP & BIL - 11 Jan 2020
BIL submitted - 15 Jan 2020
GU1/IP1 - 28 Jan 2020
(Saw the status changed from ‘Submitted’ to ‘Updated’, then found out my BG status changed from “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”)
what does BIL mean