>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
FSW Outland from UAE

AOR - 20 Dec 2019
MEP & BIL - 11 Jan 2020
BIL submitted - 15 Jan 2020
GU1/IP1 - 28 Jan 2020
(Saw the status changed from ‘Submitted’ to ‘Updated’, then found out my BG status changed from “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”)

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys. I received a response to my request for my VO on monday. It reads

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. "

Meanwhile, i received a ghost update on tuesday and my background check changed to "we are ptocessong your background check"

Does this mean that my VO is CIO, Sydney NS?. AOR os Dec 4......PNP_Ontario.

zrher00

Jan 26, 2020
No, RR does not mean that your processing time with exceed 6 months.

I am posted the RR post I wrote some time ago.
Thank you, this is such a great post, and really makes sense. I did order the notes to see what it's about. What you wrote about PoF (bank outside Ca, term deposit etc) is the case with us, hope that's it. Thanks!

Reactions: legalfalcon

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
FSW Outland from UAE

AOR - 20 Dec 2019
MEP & BIL - 11 Jan 2020
GU1/IP1 - 28 Jan 2020
(Saw the status changed from ‘Submitted’ to ‘Updated’, then found out my BG status changed from “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check”)
Mine also same time lines. But no update after BIL.Good luck!!

Reactions: Seanmagaway

S@2204

Dec 26, 2019
Hello guys,
I had my AOR on 30th Nov, MEP and BIL ON 19th Dec.
I called IRCC last week and they informed me that I have passed the medical and criminality. Eligibility is in progress and Serurity has not yet started.
I called them again this week to check if I have cleared the eligibility and they said that they cannot provide me any information as my application is being processed at the New Delhi visa office.
So now they have transferred my file from CIO to New Delhi. Is it the normal course of action or there is something to be worried about?
Also, if the criminality is passed, does that mean that they have checked my file for completeness?
And lastly, how much time on an average does New Delhi visa office take to process the applications?
Thanks!
I’m also stuck with NDVO, would appreciate any information

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
NOC 2174
OINP - Outland

eAOR: 06th January
Medical Passed: 02nd January
Biometric Request: 02nd January
Biometrics submitted: 06th January
Permanent Residence Fee (requested and paid): 29th January

Visa Office: DK, DC

Girlly

Jan 6, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
20-12-2019
Same timelines, except that my MED/BIL was 13th Jan 2020 and BIL submitted 14th Jan 2020. Other dates are the same.

FSW Outland from UAE

AOR - 20 Dec 2019
MEP & BIL - 11 Jan 2020
GU1/IP1 - 28 Jan 2020

Jazbythebay

Jan 30, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I guess this is the right group for me.
AOR 4th Dec, Outland PNP BC
MEP and BCL 23rd Dec
Biometrics submitted and uploaded 27th Dec
Got a Ghost update on 27th Jan. I am quite anxious. Pls add me to the whatsapp group.
Many thanks!

Last edited:

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Hi @legalfalcon
I got a GU on Jan 29... and I called CIC today and the agent told me that the GU was for your security screening and it is BEST... i again asked him what BEST means.. does this mean its Complete. And he replied yea thats what if means... i asked him about other stages but he refused to answer... My timelines are:
VO-Etobicoke
Aor- Oct 2
medical - Oct 22
biometric - Nov 5...
Called in dec 10 amd raised a webform in January first week. The status was Eligibility: recommended pass; criminality valid and BG in progress..

could you please share your thoughts on this. If security is passed too then y i didnt recv email yet....