+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
Biometric letter recieved on 27th Dec'19
Biometric completed at VFS on 2nd Jan 2020

It is updated in the Biometric tab below the date 2Jan 2020 and expiration 2030.

But My status still shows "We need your fingerprints"
Action required from your side.

Can anyone pls explain me why is it partially updated on profile

vikash_vimal

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Stream - FSW Outland
AOR
- 12 Dec | Medicals passed - 31 Dec | Biometrics - Jan 8 | BG Status - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Submitted the web form to check the Visa Office an got a revert that application is with the CIO. Can't do much but wait.
Anyone in the same boat?

hi,

when did you fill web form and when did u receive the reply

LOKNATH214

Jan 12, 2020
Biometric letter recieved on 27th Dec'19
Biometric completed at VFS on 2nd Jan 2020

It is updated in the Biometric tab below the date 2Jan 2020 and expiration 2030.

But My status still shows "We need your fingerprints"
Action required from your side.

Can anyone pls explain me why is it partially updated on profile
Hi,
Same here, I submitted Biometrics on 2nd Jan and I can see the number updated on the page , but the status still shows as below
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

So, I called IRCC helpdesk, they told they received the Biometrics, it might be a technical issue that its not updated.

Please call IRCC Helpdesk and get the confirmation.

Thanks.

vikash_vimal

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Why do you need to know the visa office and what do you do with that information once you have it? As far as communicating with IRCC (in those rare cases when needed) isn't it done via phone or web form, not by contacting a specific visa office?
Read my question properly. Does it any where say about visa office. Why are jumping on conclusion.
All i want to know is the response time.

Franiki8

Apr 24, 2019
Hi even i received a mail from cic stating that dey need something. When i saw my account der was nothing. Everything was as it is. And yes in my account it showed completion progress as 12 %.
AOR 25 Dec
I received an ADR the next day. It was for uploading the form IMM5475. My bad, I gave my husband's name under the question - does anybody need to have access to your application to contact ircc. It is actually only for third party. Anyways I saw many had made this blunder and got PR. Filled the form and uploaded. Fingers crossed.

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the information...I just got feedback yesterday (1/17/2020) that my application for PR is cancelled ..reason "A clear and eligible copy of the biographical data page must be provided". I appealed to Ottawa and begged that all the officer needed to do was send a mail just in case the copy uploaded is pixelated or wrong. hours later i got a mail "E001757822 your application status has changes...on logging in status remains same. Please advise me ...do i stand a chance? Or should i move on and just apply under express entry all over again and wait in the pool? Please advise my heart really aches...I have been on this for so long only to get this.

hi anything further? i am also in same situation.

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
AOR - 23 Dec 2019
Medicals passed - 15 Jan 2020

Hello all,
I have a question regarding Proof of Funds. In the express entry profile, I put $24.000 as POF which was above the required amount ($23.500) for a family of 4 at the time of the application and E-APR. On the other hand, our supporting financial documents that we have sent were already above $25,000.

Now that the POF increased up to $24,083 in 2020, and I can not change my E-APR profile, do I need to send a webform stating this and increasing this amount to, for instance, $25.000. I am just worried that I may fail in the eligibility stage due to not meeting minimum funds in the EE profile.

Your comments are very much appreciated.
Thanks,

mkazi1106

Jan 18, 2020
Why do you need to know the visa office and what do you do with that information once you have it? As far as communicating with IRCC (in those rare cases when needed) isn't it done via phone or web form, not by contacting a specific visa office?
From the recent trends which I have observed on myimmitracker, the processing times of some visa offices are higher compared to others. For instance, Ottawa compared to Sydney. So will be mentally prepared to wait after knowing the visa office :)

mkazi1106

Jan 18, 2020
AOR - 23 Dec 2019
Medicals passed - 15 Jan 2020

Hello all,
I have a question regarding Proof of Funds. In the express entry profile, I put $24.000 as POF which was above the required amount ($23.500) for a family of 4 at the time of the application and E-APR. On the other hand, our supporting financial documents that we have sent were already above $25,000.

Now that the POF increased up to $24,083 in 2020, and I can not change my E-APR profile, do I need to send a webform stating this and increasing this amount to, for instance, $25.000. I am just worried that I may fail in the eligibility stage due to not meeting minimum funds in the EE profile.

Your comments are very much appreciated.
Thanks,
You should be good. In case any further information is required then the officials will get back to you.

srdto1012

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a PR application under CEC with Principal (myself) + Dependent(Spouse).
ITA - 11/Dec/2019
e-APR/AOR - 22/Dec/2019
Medicals Passed - 9/Jan/2020
Biometrics Invitation Letter - 9/Jan/2020
Biometrics Completed - 14/Jan/2020
Biometrics Updated - 14/Jan/2020

Eager to know, how likely more can this take? As per CIC the general timeline is 5 months, but simply eager :)

ssalehan

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone! Sorry I’m new to the forum so I’m unsure of what the abbreviations mean :)

I did submit my application on December 30th and received the Biometrics request today, on January 20th. I do however see a timeline that shows that my PR should be processed by June. Are you all in the same boat?

Reactions: amitoza89