Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I sent a CSE but also created a new EE profile to wait in the pool while I wait for a response. Is that ok, or will it hurt my chances of them reopening my application?
Its fine that you created a new profile. If your request is considered and the file is reopened, then you can delete the new profile.

Reactions: sphng

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
Hi! where are you all living that you can give the biometrics so quick!!!! I live in Vancouver and we have a 2-week delay to get a slot to give biometrics. very frustrating.

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Once medicals are passed and biometrics requested & submitted, does that mean the completeness check is complete?
I imagine that to be the case, the applications that are refused don't get the notification that their meds have passed. They don't make it to that stage. Can anyone else shed light on this question?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I imagine that to be the case, the applications that are refused don't get the notification that their meds have passed. They don't make it to that stage. Can anyone else shed light on this question?
I doubt MEP and Bio-metric pass means R10/completeness check. Based on the discussions/comments on other AOR threads, rejection can come at any stage even after MEDs passed. Example: someone got PR rejected after 4 months waiting as eligibility for an arranged employments was not met, few received rejections due to incorrect PCC or Job duties do not match with NOC.

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi! where are you all living that you can give the biometrics so quick!!!! I live in Vancouver and we have a 2-week delay to get a slot to give biometrics. very frustrating.
Try looking in Richmond or Burnaby. We were able to make an appointment in Richmond in just a few days.

BJohn123

Oct 30, 2019
No my friend. absolutely no updates. it is exactly 42 days from AOR and I don't understand why are they taking so long to update the status to "MEP"
Even i am waiting for my medicals to be passed .I had a ghost update exactly a day after my BIL but found no difference in my application.I hope it is normal.

@legalfalcon --Based on your experience ,is this normal ? What could be the reason for the delay ? Thanks

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Even i am waiting for my medicals to be passed .I had a ghost update exactly a day after my BIL but found no difference in my application.I hope it is normal.

@legalfalcon --Based on your experience ,is this normal ? What could be the reason for the delay ? Thanks
Well I have no idea as to why is it taking so long for them to update but I think we are not the only ones facing this issue. I came across a few case from November AORs who still havent got their MEP status but completed their biometrics. It kinda bugs you constantly when you realize that you're one of the only few people who are in this unique situation. Let's hope for the best Mate and keep us all posted on any updates that you receive.

BJohn123

Oct 30, 2019
Well I have no idea as to why is it taking so long for them to update but I think we are not the only ones facing this issue. I came across a few case from November AORs who still havent got their MEP status but completed their biometrics. It kinda bugs you constantly when you realize that you're one of the only few people who are in this unique situation. Let's hope for the best Mate and keep us all posted on any updates that you receive.
Yes same feeling ..will keep you posted...

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I haven't even recieved either of them. No BIL nor MP , AOR 27th December.