Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
But it still has to be reviewed by an officer and marked as Passed, right? I believe "met" is something used by 1st level reviewer?
Not true. To know the details you need to see your GCMS notes. however, in the face of this message it seems that the eligibility is passed.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Not true. To know the details you need to see your GCMS notes. however, in the face of this message it seems that the eligibility is passed.
The thing is I have ordered GCMS notes on 15th Feb but last week got a email saying that they want another 90 days to issue the notes. Then I raised the web form and got this reply on my eligibility.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, so I got this reply to the webform I had submitted on Monday
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied ( it was recommended pass in Feb)
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
I know someone who got the exact same response in his webform. On his second request which he raised soon after getting this response, they came back with the good news that his application is approved.

Reactions: Jraci

GRZ1011

Jan 22, 2020
Hey how do you know about RR on POF whether by GCMS or calling??
If you called them what did they told you regarding eligibility status ?
Will be really thankful if you can help
I got it from GCMS notes that I ordered on Mar.23 and phone call is no longer valid.... I have called them in the mid Mar, they told me my eligibility was still processing and everything looked good, actually it was not, agent won't tell you the details only generic info...

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Everyone!
for all of you who are writing and raising webforms, can you please provide me with an example and what specific are you asking for? you all seem to get detailed information and when i submitted mine i got a very generic answer.
thanks!!

Sahul

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Everyone!
for all of you who are writing and raising webforms, can you please provide me with an example and what specific are you asking for? you all seem to get detailed information and when i submitted mine i got a very generic answer.
thanks!!
Yes I have the same concern, I got a very generic reply, even they didn’t say which office is processing my application:)

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone!
thanks!!
I would like to know the following specifics about my application. 1. Visa office where it is being processed. 2. Eligibility status 3. Criminality status 4. Background check status 5. Security status It would be really helpful if you can provide status information on above questions.

V_s

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I got it from GCMS notes that I ordered on Mar.23 and phone call is no longer valid.... I have called them in the mid Mar, they told me my eligibility was still processing and everything looked good, actually it was not, agent won't tell you the details only generic info...
Ohh thanks for responding
Means you were never told on call that your eligibility has been met or passed ?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I know someone who got the exact same response in his webform. On his second request which he raised soon after getting this response, they came back with the good news that his application is approved.
Fingers crossed.
How are things moving for you?

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
I am a Permanent Resident and have already received my PR card back in 2018, and now my wife is going through with her process so that she could be with me in Canada.

She has a similar timeline, having an AOR for 17th December 2019, Medicals Passed on 8th January 2020 and Biometrics done on 14th January 2020.

However she received a Ghost update on the profile where the background check was initiated (as that was the only change in the profile) sometime in the last week of March 2020.

No update since then. The wait is really hectic.

Keep me in the loop if you get any update, Please.
Sure

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi!! I tried to raise a web form to know the status of my application and before proceeding to the web form the following question has been asked by the system.
"Is your application being processed by an office out side canada? Yes/No"

I have submitted the application via online and I am not aware in which VO the application is being processed. So how do I know in which VO my application is being processed. what should I select if don't know the VO? Yes or No??

My details are
PNP outland
AOR- DEC 7, 2019
Meds passed- Jan 2, 2020
Biometrics completed- Jan20, 2020
ADR submitted- Jan29, 2020
I applied in USA and moved inside Canada for work. So I selected Outside in the webform. And I asked in the webform what is my VO along with other questions. They replied saying my case is in Ottawa with other details...