+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, please will you like to post the content of your RPRF letter? There are different views on what the different letters indicate.
I received letter mentioning- We require something from you to continue process of your application. And it was RPRF.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I received letter mentioning- We require something from you to continue process of your application. And it was RPRF.
Oh! That's the general ADR email. I'm talking about the content of the RPRF letter itself you downloaded from your account.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh! That's the general ADR email. I'm talking about the content of the RPRF letter itself you downloaded from your account.
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: PAY the right of Permanent Residence fee.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone has GCSM report- updated or even Immigratracker latest update. AOR received in December 28

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: PAY the right of Permanent Residence fee.
Okay. Thanks
I don't really know why the content is different.

Mine says, "This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)".

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Okay. Thanks

Mine says, "This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)".
Sorry no clue on that message you received.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Okay. Thanks

My letter content was same. What's your Aor?

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
This is the response I got from web form.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Timeline:
Invite: Dec 20
AOR: Dec 20
Medical: Jan 6
Biometrics: Jan 20

Should I concerned that the eligibility is still in progress?

Paging @legalfalcon

I added additional information via webform around Jan 1st week related to Job Description.

Last edited:

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
This is the response I got from web form.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Timeline:
Invite: Dec 20
AOR: Dec 20
Medical: Jan 6
Biometrics: Jan 20

Should I concerned that the eligibility is still in progress?

Paging @legalfalcon

I added additional information via webform around Jan 1st week related to Job Description.
Did you get any ghost update after Medical was passed? I have the same AOR as you and got a ghost update on 28-Jan-19, though it’s not clear for what exactly. It’s pretty normal not to get something now cause BG checks do take time

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
Did you get any ghost update after Medical was passed? I have the same AOR as you and got a ghost update on 28-Jan-19, though it’s not clear for what exactly. It’s pretty normal not to get something now cause BG checks do take time
Sorry I didn't check for any ghost updates in my application.

Did you submit a web form to get your application status?