+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
What's the reason Dec 2019 Aor are still waiting to receive COPR?
Oh not only Dec 2019 but also Nov 2019 aor are still waiting. Almost all of them. Travel restrictions collapsed the whole system yet they're issuing more and more ITAs and selling false hope.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Its quiet sad to say the least and January/February 2020 have been receiving PPR. Lets keep hope alive and pray God favours us all!
To be honest I don’t think it’s about the month. My AOR is Jan 2020 but I haven’t received PPR as yet. It’s more to do with the fact that generally for Outland applications the overall number of PPRs being issued are low due to travel restrictions and the processing times have been delayed due to COVID.
Since the last month onwards more number of PPRs for Outland applications seem to have started to come through.
So we can just all hope that certain travel exemptions may come up.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
My last GCMS note did not help at all, instead it has left me worried. Note one and two are blank, no information under text! I do not know what to make of it!!!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Are all the stages passed?
Eligibility is passed. Criminality is still in progress, my spouse submitted an upfront PCC from from Ghana, however, my previous GCMS note shows that after the Covid19 restrictions we will be asked to get a new police report. My criminality is passed tho, just remaining my spouse..

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Hi can i know how to check the dates the extended medicals are valid. Mine was also extended but the profile says passed on 22nd Oct. I assume its for 6 months but just wondering
Actually I called IRCC and they told me and sometimes it gets extended for one year. Mine is one year

Reactions: Dec-2019

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Eligibility is passed. Criminality is still in progress, my spouse submitted an upfront PCC from from Ghana, however, my previous GCMS note shows that after the Covid19 restrictions we will be asked to get a new police report. My criminality is passed tho, just remaining my spouse..
That's actually good progress if Eligibility is conclusively passed. It's the most important stage of all. Is security blank or does it say Not Started?

Reactions: Reach-Canada

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Security is blank! Is that good too??
That's good and when security is blank it means that security is in progress or even completed. When you request Gcms Notes from IRCC they always redact security status if it's in progress or completed. On the other hand the same Gcms Notes when obtained from CBSA will show additional security details. Sometimes is can be more informative to request from CBSA. Here is some more info about security screening process https://cbsa-screening-manual.gcmsnotes.com/?page=1

Reactions: TripleE01