pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Reactions: hirumPK

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Vac and consulates are different. It is referring to vfs. Consulates only processing emergency applications or handling issues related to canadian nationals abroad like repatriation or visas for health care workers
okay got ya

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello

My AOR is Dec 29, 2019.

I received an update today from CIC and requested my credit card statements.

I had used my bank statement as POF and has well over the needed limit for the settlements. The same statement has credit card payments and the CIC has asked for the latest statements for credit cards.

I have calculated the outstanding balances on cards and I am now falling a couple of thousands short of the available balance. My credit card debt has increased spending in the last two months.

Is there any way I can show additional funds or a better way to deal with this situation?
@ExpressMan , I would provide the credit car statement plus deposit the difference in my account to show I have enough funds and provide a statement for that account as well.

Lizasia

Oct 22, 2019
AOR Received.
05-12-2019
I also ordered mine via getgcms. Have you tried checking your note status with getgcms since they did give you a tracking number!?
hi , i did. They forwarded me the email Reply from IRCC about my notes, saying that they need to extend 90 more days to process mine, hence i can only get the notes by 20 July :(.

nirushanraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys, My AOR was December 2nd. I sent an email to cic to get an update on my file. Please see their response below.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

I still haven't received any update in my cic account. Has anyone else received their confirmation of PR and if yes how is CIC conducting the landing process now since the borders are closed?
Hi, could you provide the email ID please?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
hi , i did. They forwarded me the email Reply from IRCC about my notes, saying that they need to extend 90 more days to process mine, hence i can only get the notes by 20 July :(.
Oh ok, I see. It's really frustrated for you to have to wait for updates from IRCC. I know that feeling! Be patient and good news will arrive soon! Cheers!

Mona66

May 15, 2020
Hi everyone. I tried contacting IRCC, but the system says that they are experiencing a high volume of traffic and they are unable to connect me to an agent. Please let me know HOW CAN I TALK TO AN AGENT? Should I call at a particular time or do I need to do something else? THANKS a lot. Please respond.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi everyone. I tried contacting IRCC, but the system says that they are experiencing a high volume of traffic and they are unable to connect me to an agent. Please let me know HOW CAN I TALK TO AN AGENT? Should I call at a particular time or do I need to do something else? THANKS a lot. Please respond.
You just have to keep trying. Sometimes I find early morning is best but again, it just depends on the call volume for that day

BridgeCable

May 21, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

By verified, does it mean that stage has been completed?