+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. Actually, I have ordered GCMS note on April 20th, 2020, and expect to see it around next week or 1 week later. I am a PNP-Outland applicant from Vietnam. My AOR is Dec 23rd, 2019.
Did you get your GCMS notes..... what is the status of your eligibility

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Got the above message today from the web form I raised...

AOR 27.12.2019

Reactions: Aksh202

munstergal

Nov 26, 2019

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Got the above message today from the web form I raised...

AOR 27.12.2019
Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat with AOR's in December and just waiting for the security to be completed and with Sydney office. Hopefully with provinces starting to reopen we'll soon see some approvals coming through. My AOR is 18.12.2019

Romain87

May 9, 2020
I got the below reply for webform raised on 13/5/2020.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.

The security background verification is currently valid.

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

They haven’t mentioned anything about eligibility.
Any idea from previous experience whether Eligibility could be met...
AOR December 8, 2019. AINP-CEC
We have the same result ! Anything about eligibility. I don’t know if we are going to receive quickly our PR or not ?

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat with AOR's in December and just waiting for the security to be completed and with Sydney office. Hopefully with provinces starting to reopen we'll soon see some approvals coming through. My AOR is 18.12.2019
Same with me. Just got the response to the webforn raised. AOR Dec 4, Sydney. Security not initiated.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I am also facing the same issue as my application is also being processed at Montreal. My application has not progressed in last 3 months.

AOR: December 24, 2019
Medical Passed: January 15, 2020.
Maybe is something related to Montreal?

Reactions: Kechy332
Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Looks like profiles with Sydney(Nova Scotia) are stuck with security checks.
Dec 4th AOR. FSW-O
All valid except security not initiated yet.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

This was a reply on 16th April 2020 and its London VO. Its not like only Sydney (NS) is stuck. It's like all Outlanders are being processed slowly now. This is my Wife's profile status though.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
We have the same result ! Anything about eligibility. I don’t know if we are going to receive quickly our PR or not ?
Lets hope for the best .
I am bit worried because there was a review required in my GCMS note. In that the security was not initiated as well.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Hello

My AOR is Dec 29, 2019.

I received an update today from CIC and requested my credit card statements.

I had used my bank statement as POF and has well over the needed limit for the settlements. The same statement has credit card payments and the CIC has asked for the latest statements for credit cards.

I have calculated the outstanding balances on cards and I am now falling a couple of thousands short of the available balance. My credit card debt has increased spending in the last two months.

Is there any way I can show additional funds or a better way to deal with this situation?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Above is the latest I heard. Everything is valid for me now (medical and eligibility valid since January). What does that mean?

I am inside Canada. FSW. Ottawa VO. AOR Dec 13.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
@legalfalcon Need your guidance on the thread. I have a couple of questions
1- Is there a difference between meets eligibility requirement or eligibility has passed?
2- From the below response it seems like nothing has happened since the last response or this seems like a generic response?

TIA, looking forward to hearing from you

Hi received this web form response today

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though I received this information on 27th April

· Your application was received via your account on December 23, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file for you, your spouse and your dependent child are all currently valid.
· Your application is currently located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

Reactions: Kanwal16