+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 Paper Based PR Inland Applicants

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Are u inland applicant ?? What’s ur portal saying now ? Mine is showing background checking going on and eligibility R going. Seriously it’s frustrating!!
I cannot check. User ID is with agent. Yes i m inland SINP With 1 dependent he is in india. But when i called last month my background check was going on .

Reactions: Jhegel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I cannot check. User ID is with agent. Yes i m inland SINP With 1 dependent he is in india. But when i called last month my background check was going on .
Ohh I see!! Actually, I stuck here, Even I did get my new work permit. I applied last July and still m waiting for it SUPER DELAY!!! They didn't ask for any additional document, nothing always saying everything is good! Just wait!!! My husband has PR, I was just done my medical at the time of my marriage so I didn't cancel my application, I thought I can get my PR by now!! But see now m trapped and waiting since last September !! Now I can't go back and reapply through sponsorship! It's gonna waste my money and time!
How about ur work permit? Is it expired? Do u have a new one?

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Anyone from December 2018 AOR is still waiting for PR?
I was requested for schedule A on January 13, 2020. The ADR was submitted by January 30. I'm OINP inland applicant and my timeline is as follow:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
As I have a representative who actually is handling my pr application, I'm not able to link it online.
When I use the cic automated phone service, they said "we are processing you background check".
Anyone with the same situation? Anyone knows in what stage my application is? I'm so worried about the Schedule A. Only 2.5 months remain and my processing time will reach the 18 months.
Thank you.

Reactions: Jhegel

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I was requested for schedule A on January 13, 2020. The ADR was submitted by January 30. I'm OINP inland applicant and my timeline is as follow:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
As I have a representative who actually is handling my pr application, I'm not able to link it online.
When I use the cic automated phone service, they said "we are processing you background check".
Anyone with the same situation? Anyone knows in what stage my application is? I'm so worried about the Schedule A. Only 2.5 months remain and my processing time will reach the 18 months.
Thank you.
I think they have shutdown, that’s why you’ve got no updates, and nobody knows when they will reopen.

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
Thank you.
[/QUOTE
Hi there,
I am also waiting for PPR, AOR September 2018. Medical passed June 2019. Marital status updated Feb 2020. Spouse is a permanent resident.
I have no idea why it's taking too much time! Still waiting! I too called CIC last week, the service saying still checking my background and eligibility requirements!!!
The COVID will make our processing time longer. I already went over my estimated time of completion which was March 14 2020. Let’s !!!

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
Thank you.
same situation buddy
AR 6 Dec 2018