+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 Paper Based PR Inland Applicants

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
Can anyone here help me understanding what's going on with my application please? and what stage my application is on now?
OINP
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
ADR 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
ADR submitted 30 January 2020
Moreover, this is the status of my application:
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ( it is possible till today?!!)
we are reviewing your additional documents( schedule A)
we are processing you background check.
Please help! I'm so worried!
Anyone with the same situation?
Thank you!

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
Can anyone here help me understanding what's going on with my application please? and what stage my application is on now?
OINP
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ( it is possible till today?!!)
Thank you!
My AR is 6 dec 2018 and still didn’t got my ppr, everything is done

Reactions: Med1989

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
OINP
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
Thank you!
My application is worst
AR Aug 20 2018
AOR Sep 28 2018
MR 20 may 2019
File is transferred to ottawa on june 19 2019
No update after that
2 days ago MP inquired my case and thetmy responded
They are still working on eligibility and criminality
Security not started.
I m so worried what’s happening

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Ok so i called IRCC and the agent said last Thursday my file was sent to halifax office last Thursday. I m so stressed what they are doing. Are they even working on my file ??

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question plz!
Can a pr application be processed only in Sydney nova Scotia (Centralized Intake Office)? Or it is a must that it will be transferred to the visa office or a local visa office?
Just because I noticed that some ppl got PR, however; their files haven't been transferred to neither VO nor LVO.
My Ar is December 31, 2018. I passed medical on October, and I have been requested by CIO for ADR (schedule A) on January 2019, only 5 months remain, Do you think my file can be transferred in that processing stage?!
Thank you in advance.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Can a pr application be processed only in Sydney nova Scotia (Centralized Intake Office)? Or it is a must that it will be transferred to the visa office or a local visa office?
Just because I noticed that some ppl got PR, however; their files haven't been transferred to neither VO nor LVO.
My Ar is December 31, 2018. I passed medical on October, and I have been requested by CIO for ADR (schedule A) on January 2019, only 5 months remain, Do you think my file can be transferred in that processing stage?!
Thank you in advance.
No idea. So confused this is thd 2nd time my file is been sent to different visa office. My AR 20 Aug 2018

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you in advance.
yeah man it can coz even my file is in vancouver office now according to what they said in november
My AR is 6 dec 2018

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys: please I need your help and suggestions with regards to my situation. I am a MPNP nominee - overseas skilled worker (employer sponsored) category presently in Canada on a closed work permit working for my employer. My Noc skill level is B. I want to submit my pr application to CIC, will I still need to submit english language test result. The document checklist only talked about noc skilled C and D. Responses will be higly appreciated.