+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Tzingca

Nov 28, 2019
so close to the mark of the year and without receiving news, it's make me crazy :(:(:(
I have been watching your progress, Amanda and I feel for you. I know you were hoping to be in Canada by Christmas and you must be feeling crushing disappointment that it may not happen.

The reason I have been watching your posts is because our son and DIL with our grandchildren are in Venezuela (Chichiriviche) waiting for her approval. (Children are already Canadians so just DIL). We are 2 months behind you. Her application was sent to Mexico on Oct. 28th and they started processing on Nov. 19th.

We have been hoping that the application would be approved by January so the 5 of them can take advantage of cheaper airfare and spend one last Christmas with DIL's family.

I hope that things move quickly and your dream is realized. It's still possible.

Reactions: AmandaSA

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
I have been watching your progress, Amanda and I feel for you. I know you were hoping to be in Canada by Christmas and you must be feeling crushing disappointment that it may not happen.

The reason I have been watching your posts is because our son and DIL with our grandchildren are in Venezuela (Chichiriviche) waiting for her approval. (Children are already Canadians so just DIL). We are 2 months behind you. Her application was sent to Mexico on Oct. 28th and they started processing on Nov. 19th.

We have been hoping that the application would be approved by January so the 5 of them can take advantage of cheaper airfare and spend one last Christmas with DIL's family.

I hope that things move quickly and your dream is realized. It's still possible.
Amen, thanks for your good wishes, I really needed them. I hope everything moves fast for your family too and can be together very soon.

Tzingca

Nov 28, 2019
Amen, thanks for your good wishes, I really needed them. I hope everything moves fast for your family too and can be together very soon.
We understand how it feels as we already had a setback. Our original application was received Dec. 14th, 2018 and returned because some translations had not been properly notarized, so the start date was reset to Mar. 6th. We were all extremely disappointed because until then, we were also hoping that her application would be approved before Christmas this year.

Andrea Andrea

Nov 29, 2019
Hola soy nuevo Mis documentos son desde el 7 de diciembre de 2018, pero solo en agosto comenzaron a procesarse, será lento, incluso los documentos los están procesando en México.

Last edited:

ojirtos28

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-07-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Interview........
NA
Hola yo soy nueva en este fórum
Mis documentos están desde el 7 de diciembre del 2018 me hice los exámenes en marzo recién en agosto salió que están procesando hasta donde yo se está en Mexico será que esto aún demora mucho ustedes qu saben un poco más de esto
Tienes una cuenta en GCKey?
Link: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s251f787d93f11ab48fbc6883175c56511ca9f306f

Si no tienes y no tienes idea aquí hay una publicación como hacerlo.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Puedes ver tambien en ECAS Otro progreso que no se ve en GCkey account.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Ahí seleccionas family sporsorship y despues online tool y llenas los campos que son pedidos después.

depende de que información tengas podemos ayudarte.

Andrea Andrea

Nov 29, 2019
Solo me dice que está en proceso esto es desesperante por que no se qué pasa ya se puede decir que es un año y no se nada en agosto que está procesando pero de hay ya no se que tiempo más tarde

ojirtos28

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22-07-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Interview........
NA
Solo me dice que está en proceso esto es desesperante por que no se qué pasa ya se puede decir que es un año y no se nada en agosto que está procesando pero de hay ya no se que tiempo más tarde
Tu ultima actualizacion fue que se ha transferido a mexico o recibiste ya el AOR2( Acknowledgment of Receitp)? Ok has recibido un correo pidiendo documento adicionales?

ATaxPayer

Aug 28, 2018
Late December 2018 application received here.
Transfer to paris
Medical passed: Feb 28
Started processing: March 15
Bio req: Oct 8

Then noticed that they were reviewing ADR, and then received a ghost update on November 15. No email, nothing updated.. Still nothing

Any clue what that was all about?

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hola soy nuevo Mis documentos son desde el 7 de diciembre de 2018, pero solo en agosto comenzaron a procesarse, será lento, incluso los documentos los están procesando en México.
Hola, de que pais es el principal aplicante??