+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Nehasikri87

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,
I'm expecting experts opinion regarding my case.
I'm a Canadian PR. I was divorced and got 2nd married.
I sponsor my spouse and her child who are living Bangladesh.
Singapore visa office is processing her file.
May 2019 she and her child sent her Medical. After that no response from SGVO.
Are the 2nd marriage or dependent children an issue of delay processing? Are there any other specific reason for delay?
Please give your expert opinion. Thanks in advance

• APP Rcvd -Dec 06, 2018
  • Transfer to Singapore VO: March 05, 2019
  • Biomatric Request- March 11, 2019
  • Biomatric Done- March 13, 2019
  • Medical Request: May 11, 2019
  • Medical Pass: May 18, 2019
  • Timeline shows: Deadline 06 December 2019
  • Still showing In process
Same is the case with me. We applied in dec 2018 along with the dependent
Hi,
I'm expecting experts opinion regarding my case.
I'm a Canadian PR. I was divorced and got 2nd married.
I sponsor my spouse and her child who are living Bangladesh.
Singapore visa office is processing her file.
May 2019 she and her child sent her Medical. After that no response from SGVO.
Are the 2nd marriage or dependent children an issue of delay processing? Are there any other specific reason for delay?
Please give your expert opinion. Thanks in advance

• APP Rcvd -Dec 06, 2018
  • Transfer to Singapore VO: March 05, 2019
  • Biomatric Request- March 11, 2019
  • Biomatric Done- March 13, 2019
  • Medical Request: May 11, 2019
  • Medical Pass: May 18, 2019
  • Timeline shows: Deadline 06 December 2019
  • Still showing In process
Same is the case with me. We applied in dec 2018. We also have a dependent child in the application. Application was transferred to new Delhi visa office in May,2019. Since then there is complete silence. Yes that's true that dependent cases take bit longer than usual.

Bakhtiar009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019

Same is the case with me. We applied in dec 2018. We also have a dependent child in the application. Application was transferred to new Delhi visa office in May,2019. Since then there is complete silence. Yes that's true that dependent cases take bit longer than usual.
Thanks for your reply. At least got a hope that it’s not unusual. How long it could be taken? One more year?

Nehasikri87

Sep 23, 2019

Thanks for your reply. At least got a hope that it’s not unusual. How long it could be taken? One more year?
NO NO. Not an year. But few more months. I got ADR in June,2019 related to the dependent. We recently contacted MP's office in Canada. They updated that dependents eligibility assessment is in process. Where as the applicant's is done.

Shingler23

Feb 21, 2019
Sent a web form to London VO asking about my COPR on 12/12/19. They responded today:

Thank you for your message. Your application has been approved and is currently in queue to print the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). Your COPR will be sent to the mailing address we have on file in due course.

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Sent a web form to London VO asking about my COPR on 12/12/19. They responded today:

Thank you for your message. Your application has been approved and is currently in queue to print the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). Your COPR will be sent to the mailing address we have on file in due course.
which email and who did you email

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question.
My husband sent in his passport which is currently getting stamped, etc. My question is: does COPR come along with the passport in the prepaid envelope we sent along with his documents? We’re concerned because his address changed 2 months ago, and we contacted IRCC 3 times to change it, but they still haven’t on their end. So, if it is mailed, we might have to go to his old place to look for it.

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question.
My husband sent in his passport which is currently getting stamped, etc. My question is: does COPR come along with the passport in the prepaid envelope we sent along with his documents? We’re concerned because his address changed 2 months ago, and we contacted IRCC 3 times to change it, but they still haven’t on their end. So, if it is mailed, we might have to go to his old place to look for it.
Yeah it's supposed to all come together. I also contacted them at least 5 times to update my mailing address (with no luck obviously), so I'm hoping they don't send my COPR to my old one, as it's in the US lol.

It should be alright though, I think that's the point of us sending a pre paid envelope.

Reactions: mari5

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Yeah it's supposed to all come together. I also contacted them at least 5 times to update my mailing address (with no luck obviously), so I'm hoping they don't send my COPR to my old one, as it's in the US lol.

It should be alright though, I think that's the point of us sending a pre paid envelope.
While I’m glad we’re not the only ones, it’s kind of annoying to know they don’t even bother to do these minor changes. I guess as long as we did our due diligence, we’re good. Thanks for the response!