+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
It took exactly one month to receive AOR2 from Mexico, i think you gonna receive soon
I hope so, and thank you for your message. May I ask you, Who they send the AOR2 to, is it send to the Sponsor or to The Applicant? They send it by e-mail or they post the letter on the GCkey online account..? Thank you and all the best.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
I hope so, and thank you for your message. May I ask you, Who they send the AOR2 to, is it send to the Sponsor or to The Applicant? They send it by e-mail or they post the letter on the GCkey online account..? Thank you and all the best.
Both receive the email AOR2. I have too much hope that we will receive news by the end of this month and November.

Tinababy

Jul 25, 2019
No any updates since the medical exam passed on July, my husband is planning to come at end of month and wait his final result in Canada.

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I tried to convince my husband to at least apply for a visitor visa but he won’t as he wants to be able to work

good for you that it’s an option!

No any updates since the medical exam passed on July, my husband is planning to come at end of month and wait his final result in Canada.

Tinababy

Jul 25, 2019
I tried to convince my husband to at least apply for a visitor visa but he won’t as he wants to be able to work

good for you that it’s an option!
Thanks.
My husband had visitor visa before we submitted his PR application, so he can come anytime. It makes life easier :)

Reactions: starpanda

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Its the email you receive after your application was transferred to your visa office.
Thanks. So my file was transfered a couple of days ago to london VO for processing. Today I received a confirmation saying ur file is recieved this receipt confirmation fron london office is AOR2.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thanks. So my file was transfered a couple of days ago to london VO for processing. Today I received a confirmation saying ur file is recieved this receipt confirmation fron london office is AOR2.
If that is AOR2, Congratulations!!!! you are closer to the end.

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
In Canada now. The immigration officer didn’t care about the goods I had on me and only looked at the goods to follow list. He also only stamped and signed items I would be bringing to Canada on subsequent trips. I thought that was weird but besides that everything else went smoothly lol

waqasmk1

Jun 11, 2018
In Canada now. The immigration officer didn’t care about the goods I had on me and only looked at the goods to follow list. He also only stamped and signed items I would be bringing to Canada on subsequent trips. I thought that was weird but besides that everything else went smoothly lol
Congrats- Officer do this so you dont pay any duty and taxes on your goods to follow. If officer dont sign this then you will end up paying duty and taxes on goods to follow. When your other goods arrive do make sure to provide this signed copy to cbsa