Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Finally, after a long wait my file was transferred to VO Mexico for further processing... Keep positive all of you whose files have not been transferred, the time will come!!!

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019
File Transferred to VO Mexico: September 3, 2019
So exciting!!

Hoping for a quick and easy finish for your family!

I've read once it's transfered it can be pretty quiet and then you get all the emails coming in a few Weeks ahead of the year or sometimes a few weeks after. So patience is all you need.

Please keep us posted on any changes, we are March 7th applicants PA from Nicaragua. Patiently waiting on transfer to Mexico!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

U.K

Sep 5, 2019
I don’t think so there is any red flag like situation, but yes i wasn’t expecting interview. Can anyone Pakistani willing to tell me about interview, whether I’m the only one whom they asked for interview ?
I hope interview will be based on general questions about your relationship.

Reactions: JawadAkhan

biginjapan

May 29, 2016
My spouse received a letter saying we should their passport and 2 new photos in the next 30 days. Her passport will have less than 6 months left on it on her expected arrival to Canada.

I have two questions.

1. Does this mean their PR has been approved and a month after we send in the photos and passport in it will be approved?

2. RIght now they are visiting me in Canada. By the time they have gone back to their home country and get a new passport it will be longer than the 30 day limit stated in the letter. Should we submit the old passport that will have less than 30 days on it or get a new one? Any advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

U.K

Sep 5, 2019
I got the letter via gckey to go nd registrr bio metrics at VFS
Its mean both of us only pay fee of BM. Our BM is remaining? Am i right?
Actually i am confuse
whts ur app recvd date and where is applicant from
I am Dec 17, 2018 Applicant.
Its mean we both only pay BM fee only. Actually i am confuse when we will give our BM? After decision made?