+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
We had to get married outside of Egypt because of religion - this appears to have been the reason for them to need an interview.
Really? Interesting! Thanks for the information. I am looking forward to submitting our application soon. I am here in Canada and him in Qatar so it is quite difficult. I will be going to visit him again soon. I may even apply for a TRV for him soon.
Can't wait to be done submitting. Thanks again!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Sami89

Feb 8, 2019
I don’t think so there is any red flag like situation, but yes i wasn’t expecting interview. Can anyone Pakistani willing to tell me about interview, whether I’m the only one whom they asked for interview ?
Hi ,

Could you please share ur app recved date

Jaywad

Sep 2, 2019
Hi there,

My partner and I have applied for conjugal sponsorship of the family class in December 2018. Just wondering if anyone else had been asked for more proof of relationship and co-habitation, then more proof again? Is it likely we will be approved? Just a bit worried if we have provided enough proof of relationship and living together for the past 2 years.

We have provided a big timeline of our relationship from beginning to present with a supporting document for each event/pictures/texts/Facebook posts and status, receipts of purchases, greeting cards etc.
Proof of address like bank statements, drivers license (showing same address), insurance papers, tax refund (T4), letters from family members/neighbors confirming our relationship and co-habitation plus more.
Appreciate any/all information about approval :)

JawadAkhan

Dec 18, 2018
Hi ,

Could you please share ur app recved date
App received date: 6 December 2018
AOR 1: feb 7 2019
Biometric request : June 12,2019
Medical request: June 13,2019
File transfer to London ofc: August 1,2019
Interview intimation : August 30,2019

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello all
I am a December 2018 applicant. AOR/SA/meds/biometrics all done between February 2019 and April 2019. July 2019 interview requested at the VO for August 2019. August 2019 interview passed along with eligibility passed. Day after interview pre-arrival services letter sent. My wife who I am sponsoring from Philippines worked in hong kong 2016-2018. I recently realized she will need a police clearance from hong kong as she was there over 6 months on a work visa. Anyone know why IRCC has yet to ask for this document? I'm assuming her background checks have started as we passed eligibility. We are in the process of getting the clearance but Im shocked why IRCC havent asked for it way earlier in the application. Thank you

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello Guys. I have applied for my wife under spousal sponsorship for PR and shegave her biometric. Now recently I have changed my job. how do I report this change to CIC? I have attached my application to online account and now do I need to upload my new job's docs there? There is a way to upload docs but it says to sign? and If I have to upload what to upload? At this point I only have Job letter from my employer.

Thank you...

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Hi there,

My partner and I have applied for conjugal sponsorship of the family class in December 2018. Just wondering if anyone else had been asked for more proof of relationship and co-habitation, then more proof again? Is it likely we will be approved? Just a bit worried if we have provided enough proof of relationship and living together for the past 2 years.

We have provided a big timeline of our relationship from beginning to present with a supporting document for each event/pictures/texts/Facebook posts and status, receipts of purchases, greeting cards etc.
Proof of address like bank statements, drivers license (showing same address), insurance papers, tax refund (T4), letters from family members/neighbors confirming our relationship and co-habitation plus more.
Appreciate any/all information about approval :)
If you have lived together for 2 years why did you apply for conjugal and not common law?

For common law you only need to prove living together for 1 year. I suspect it is because of the conjugal situation normally they need a lot of back up to prove the relationship as it is the hardest to prove usually. Perhaps that could be the reason?