+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
My GCKey finally changed to application approved! COPR is on the way to me from Immigration Sydney Australia (I am in NZ). What a process this has been! These forums have been so helpful - good luck to everyone still waiting :)
What great news!!! Congratulations to you and your loved ones.

Reactions: helen86

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
On the 16th I got aor 2 and application being processed also the ecas has been updated to all of those above...Now i wait

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
I was just talking to a friend who applied after me and his application is already approved lol. His process took three months - he is sponsoring his wife from India. I know we have different visa offices and everyone’s process is different but I just had to laugh lol. It’s crazy! However, at least folks are getting connected with their loved ones which is fantastic!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
I was just talking to a friend who applied after me and his application is already approved lol. His process took three months - he is sponsoring his wife from India. I know we have different visa offices and everyone’s process is different but I just had to laugh lol. It’s crazy! However, at least folks are getting connected with their loved ones which is fantastic!
I am also sponsoring my wife from India. Dec 2018 applicant . My file is sill in Sydney . There is nothing to laugh :) every case is different so are Visa offices.

daniakd

Aug 14, 2019
Hi

I got an update on august 13, 2019 on online portal but i didnt receive any email.
I called CIC they said to contact the visa office London. My question is how do i contact visa office London??

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi

I got an update on august 13, 2019 on online portal but i didnt receive any email.
I called CIC they said to contact the visa office London. My question is how do i contact visa office London??
Did you get a letter when your file was transferred? Should be in there or you can search for the visa contact info on the CIC website.