Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Got passport request today!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Quick question...I'm a bit confused about your VO.

Where did it end up? It was sent to Cairo then Bogota and then Mexico??

I guess the bright side to your story and what we can take away is that after transfer we probably won't hear much of anything and them BOOM everything comes all at once.

So happy you will be with your family in Canada and you will actually be spending Christmas together!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Quick question...I'm a bit confused about your VO.

Where did it end up? It was sent to Cairo then Bogota and then Mexico??

I guess the bright side to your story and what we can take away is that after transfer we probably won't hear much of anything and them BOOM everything comes all at once.

So happy you will be with your family in Canada and you will actually be spending Christmas together!
Yes, that is correct. First Cairo, then Bogota, then Mexico. We had to contact my MP to try to figure out where on earth the file was. So far, it has taken about 1.5 months after they started to ask for additional information until the passport request.
I really hope we already get to spend Labour Day together, not just Christmas.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Yes, that is correct. First Cairo, then Bogota, then Mexico. We had to contact my MP to try to figure out where on earth the file was. So far, it has taken about 1.5 months after they started to ask for additional information until the passport request.
I really hope we already get to spend Labour Day together, not just Christmas.
So happy for your family!!!

Your story gives us all a bit of hope that Mexico can work quickly if they want to!!!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

daniakd

Aug 14, 2019
hi
is there anyone who sponsored the spouse from Pakistan around Dec 2018?
I have no idea what's going on.!!
my application transferred to visa office London l. Can anyone tell me how many more days do i have to wait???

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
hi
is there anyone who sponsored the spouse from Pakistan around Dec 2018?
I have no idea what's going on.!!
my application transferred to visa office London l. Can anyone tell me how many more days do i have to wait???
Hello,
When was your file transferred? and what was your exact receiving date of application?
I believe that's a good sign that your file is transferred. January/Feb and many December applicants are waiting for file to be transferred as far as I know of.

Reactions: aby1098

daniakd

Aug 14, 2019
my exact receiving date was Dec 17,2018 then I got mail for medical in Feb around 20th. After that i heard from them on august 1st,2019 that my file was tranfered to visa office london. My question is that how many more days are they going to take approx? some people are saying it will take more then 4 months or 6 months?

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I don’t think anyone can tell you this, I think we all wish we knew.

It’s really dependant on your set of circumstances and what the Visa officer decides

my exact receiving date was Dec 17,2018 then I got mail for medical in Feb around 20th. After that i heard from them on august 1st,2019 that my file was tranfered to visa office london. My question is that how many more days are they going to take approx? some people are saying it will take more then 4 months or 6 months?

Reactions: svilli