Med's Request
19-02-2018
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello Guys! Anyone knows if/how we can contact for an update if the file is transferred to NDVO?
Yes, i got an email about file transfer from CIO sydney office, when they transferred to NDVO.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Update:

My husband got DM and PPR today, two business days after we finally submitted a new set of documents proving my intent to return. That should be some reassurance for anyone else who may be asked to provide additional evidence of the sponsor's intentions -- it does seem to be nothing more than a formality for citizens living abroad, albeit one I could have done without the extra stress of having to prepare.

Any celebration is bittersweet for me, however, because at the end of April one of my closest family members back home in Canada, one of the people I was working so hard to get back to, suddenly died. Some of you noticed I dropped off the boards at that time, as I just haven't had the energy or desire to participate since then.

If there's anything I can offer to this community from this experience, it's simply to maintain perspective. For everyone who is frustrated from waiting for what feels like an eternity, for everyone who is hurting over a loved one missing a big life event, try if you can to remember the long term, and what a huge blessing it is that you can still expect to see that person soon, that you can still pick up the phone and hear their familiar voice. A year to wait is honestly nothing -- in difficult moments take a deep breath and try to remind yourself how profoundly lucky you really are after all. Of course it's not always easy, but I'm working to do this in this moment as well, and to find comfort by deeply reflecting on the so very many things I do have to be wildly grateful for, not least of which is the future my husband and I have ahead of us still in Canada. As usual we are lacking an emoji that might convey a sad but hopeful smile, so this one will have to do :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Update:

My husband got DM and PPR today, two business days after we finally submitted a new set of documents proving my intent to return. That should be some reassurance for anyone else who may be asked to provide additional evidence of the sponsor's intentions -- it does seem to be nothing more than a formality for citizens living abroad, albeit one I could have done without the extra stress of having to prepare.

Any celebration is bittersweet for me, however, because at the end of April one of my closest family members back home in Canada, one of the people I was working so hard to get back to, suddenly died. Some of you noticed I dropped off the boards at that time, as I just haven't had the energy or desire to participate since then.

If there's anything I can offer to this community from this experience, it's simply to maintain perspective. For everyone who is frustrated from waiting for what feels like an eternity, for everyone who is hurting over a loved one missing a big life event, try if you can to remember the long term, and what a huge blessing it is that you can still expect to see that person soon, that you can still pick up the phone and hear their familiar voice. A year to wait is honestly nothing -- in difficult moments take a deep breath and try to remind yourself how profoundly lucky you really are after all. Of course it's not always easy, but I'm working to do this in this moment as well, and to find comfort by deeply reflecting on the so very many things I do have to be wildly grateful for, not least of which is the future my husband and I have ahead of us still in Canada. As usual we are lacking an emoji that might convey a sad but hopeful smile, so this one will have to do :)
Congratulations! So happy for you.

Reactions: JoshC and schweisy

maxim88

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Update:

hello, do you mind sharing what kind of proofs you have used to show intend to return?

thank you and congratulation.

nicolajoshscott

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
I have physically signed the form, scanned and sent through webform as an attachment by explaing the mistake. Whn I send, i sent the fee paid receipt as application number as i do not have uc id and application id. I got a reply pretty quickly saying that this form has been sent to VO. I find this approach is working as others are getting AOR in this way. Hoping that this way of web form submission will override the form I submitted in my paper application.
Hi there! We sent in our application in April and made the same mistake. Did you end up getting an AOR doing this? We've been so anxious.

Creg

Mar 12, 2019
England
So I got PPR email yesterday!!! 7 days after the “5th line” appeared on my ECAS

My GCkey and ECAS still say “in process”, but the end is looking near! :D

I’m from a visa exempt country, England. So am I right in thinking, upload form and passport scan in GCkey and then physically post off 2 new PR photos to London, England visa office? Do I need to phototocopy the stamp pages in my passport, or just the details page in my passport? Do I need to include a self address envelope in photos envelope? As I’m not sending my actual passport off, so there’s nothing for them to send me back right?

Reactions: JoshC and svilli

kishvih

May 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS ----> NDVO
App. Filed.......
06-12-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2018
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
My ECAS shows the same, is it automated message ?
NDVO will update the process about your application in ECAS only. Just wait and see when you see the update saying "We have started processing your background check" in ECAS from there you can expect DM & PPR in a Month. 2 of my friends got PPR within a week after they updated as "We have started processing your background check" . All the best for everyone who are eagerly looking to meet their Loved ones...

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
NDVO will update the process about your application in ECAS only. Just wait and see when you see the update saying "We have started processing your background check" in ECAS from there you can expect DM & PPR in a Month. 2 of my friends got PPR within a week after they updated as "We have started processing your background check" . All the best for everyone who are eagerly looking to meet their Loved ones...
Well... your words gave me little hope. my ECAS got updated "We have started processing your application on 14th May 2019" hoping to get PPR & DM soon :)

Udacha

May 3, 2019
So I got PPR email yesterday!!! 7 days after the “5th line” appeared on my ECAS

My GCkey and ECAS still say “in process”, but the end is looking near! :D

I’m from a visa exempt country, England. So am I right in thinking, upload form and passport scan in GCkey and then physically post off 2 new PR photos to London, England visa office? Do I need to phototocopy the stamp pages in my passport, or just the details page in my passport? Do I need to include a self address envelope in photos envelope? As I’m not sending my actual passport off, so there’s nothing for them to send me back right?
What is a 5th line?

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
On April 11th, our file was transferred from Cairo VO to Bogota VO. Then, on April 14th, from Bogota VO to Mexico City VO. And now, on May 24th, surprise surprise, the Bogota VO let us know that the file is still in Cairo VO.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

helen86

Nov 6, 2018
Hey all - looking for some advice - i am applying from New Zealand and had my medical in march. still not showing in GCKey as even received. Had email back from webform march 29th saying they had checked and they had received it. I did another webform last week as still no change or update on my application. Received email today saying they did not have my medical and could i send it through webform. Obv I cant cos the dr who did the medical sent it through emedical and i dont have the signed declaration or xrays. I literally have no clue how to reliably find out which person at Immigration was telling the truth - have they got it or not? Cant speak to the dr until monday either. Any suggestions?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hey all - looking for some advice - i am applying from New Zealand and had my medical in march. still not showing in GCKey as even received. Had email back from webform march 29th saying they had checked and they had received it. I did another webform last week as still no change or update on my application. Received email today saying they did not have my medical and could i send it through webform. Obv I cant cos the dr who did the medical sent it through emedical and i dont have the signed declaration or xrays. I literally have no clue how to reliably find out which person at Immigration was telling the truth - have they got it or not? Cant speak to the dr until monday either. Any suggestions?
CIC don’t work weekends anyway so you’re best just calling the doctor on Monday and asking them for the documents / question them whether it was uploaded via eMedical in March.

Have you looked at ECAS? Does it have a line saying Medical received like this?