+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Our case is very straightforward.
Most of us think that our cases are very straightforward if not simpler than others. It does not matter what you think and it does not matter what we think, it only matters what IRCC thinks and they have their own operation guide line. Fortunately, most cases are completed in 12 months and if you think your case is as straightforward as ours, welcome to joining the line and you will have your case complete in 12 months.:D

zain86

May 6, 2019
Hi. It depends on your case and your visa office. For me it's already 3+ months and counting.
Within 12 months from your app date it should be finished.
BGC can take from 2 days to over a year (the worst case I read from this site). But most applications would be processed within 12 months. It does not help you at all to know how long it takes for each step in the application, every case is different. If you are determined to compare yours with others, you are most likely doomed to be disappointed and/or frustrated.
Thanks !!

Reactions: svilli

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hello experts ,

I got additional document request for following :

Birth certificate

Old school certificate- 5th, and secondary school certificate

Voter id

Although birth certificate was submitted when I sent the file . I know someone from this group got the same request .

Can you please advise if I should send email ( what would be the subject : file number ? ) or CSE ?

Thankyou

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hello experts ,

I got additional document request for following :

Birth certificate

Old school certificate- 5th, and secondary school certificate

Voter id

Although birth certificate was submitted when I sent the file . I know someone from this group got the same request .

Can you please advise if I should send email ( what would be the subject : file number ? ) or CSE ?

Thankyou
I would recomend you to read what is written on your instructions and follow them than to post the same on all threads.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
I would recomend you to read what is written on your instructions and follow them than to post the same on all threads.
I would recommend you not to reply if you don’t like to help . Every single instruction is on CIC website how to prepare file in the checklist but we still make posts here to help each other ! Have a good one !

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
I would recommend you not to reply if you don’t like to help . Every single instruction is on CIC website how to prepare file in the checklist but we still make posts here to help each other ! Have a good one !
Usually, instructions you need are in the request. Do you have in your request sth specific about email subject?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I agree with @svilli that you should follow the instructions by IRCC unless you don't understand those instruction and then we can help. The questions you asked basically would solicit different opinions and these opinions will make you more confusing and indecisive. The only reliable advice you can get is from IRCC not people here for submitting required documents.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I agree with @svilli that you should follow the instructions by IRCC unless you don't understand those instruction and then we can help. The questions you asked basically would solicit different opinions and these opinions will make you more confusing and indecisive. The only reliable advice you can get is from IRCC not people here for submitting required documents.
Very well said. Excellent point.

manyothers

May 2, 2019
Hello all,

it's been 20 days since we submit our passport to NDVO for stamping and still in processing.
do you guys know how long its gonna take?

I guess the general processing time is 7 days after passport reached to the visa office.
  1. are there anyone else submitted passport and waiting for return?
Thanks,

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hello all,

it's been 20 days since we submit our passport to NDVO for stamping and still in processing.
do you guys know how long its gonna take?

I guess the general processing time is 7 days after passport reached to the visa office.
  1. are there anyone else submitted passport and waiting for return?
Thanks,
Check on NDVO thread on this forum. You can find more people from your VO there

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone..i just want to ask about our case..

Sponsor: citizen
PA: Philippines
App received: first week of December...
AOR : February...

to make our timeline short...
I submitted my passport april 29, and got my visa approved april 30...

My question is:

We have a baby and he is not included in the sponsorship... However, his application in getting a certificate of Canadian Citizenship was received last April 27, 2019...

Do you think we will be able to get his citizenship before my visa expires?
And will apply for his passport again after getting his citizenship...

Anyone from here with the same situation as mine...

TIA! ☺ Goodluck to everyone!
You can get a temp passport while you wait for the certificate. You need proof of travel. I got my daughter's passport this way.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
Wife is pregnant, we did partial of the medical without the X-Ray. Submitted it to IRCC and the wife is due to deliver in September
I have SA, Biometrics not required, File transferred to Mississauga, background check in progress according to GcKey.

We received instructions to send child birth certificate and complete medical of my wife after she gives birth. We're planning on doing that as soon as possible.

The question is, for those who have gone through this, how long after the medical is submitted with child's birth certificate we'll receive PPR?

Thanks.

kishvih

May 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS ----> NDVO
App. Filed.......
06-12-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2018
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello everyone,
Wife is pregnant, we did partial of the medical without the X-Ray. Submitted it to IRCC and the wife is due to deliver in September
I have SA, Biometrics not required, File transferred to Mississauga, background check in progress according to GcKey.

We received instructions to send child birth certificate and complete medical of my wife after she gives birth. We're planning on doing that as soon as possible.

The question is, for those who have gone through this, how long after the medical is submitted with child's birth certificate we'll receive PPR?

Thanks.
HI,

I have the same situation when i have applied for PR without wife and kids accompanying back in NOV 2017. After submitting my new born baby boy birth certificate, immediately within 3 weks i have got PPR. But i don't know, how it is applicable in sponsorship case. Hope for the best.

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
its been 2 months since our file was transferred to CPC -M. there has been no additional doc request or anything else. complete silence. not sure whats up with mississuaga office skipping dec applicants and processing jan applicants so soon