+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Yikes, you got doubly screwed by being a summer applicant who got stuck in the AOR1 backlog in Canada and being assigned to London! It's a shame they didn't send you to Vienna also, considering that's normally where they send Dutch applicants. I really feel for you summer applicants having to watch people fly through CPC-M and truly do hope the VOs' backlogs start to clear for you now. :(
Yes it's quite unfair. Unfortunately I'm a Dutchie living in Ireland, hence me being stuck in London. But hey, summers aren't that bad in Ireland, just want to get out before Autumn kicks in. The waiting sucks, but all is relative in the end, I read about poor refugees stuck in Greece... some of them got their first appointment with the UNHCR scheduled for 2028!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Thanks! Very surprised actually. Maybe the redirecting of applications to CPC-M really did help our VOs be more efficient. Hoping this is the same for you and HKVO too!
Its interesting
Finally, I've got a medical request from Warsaw today!:D

What is the next?!?!?!?!?!:D:D:D:D:D
Next is you have to do the Medical exam and wait for the results :p

Reactions: ryester and svilli

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Applicant is in India and sponsor is in Toronto
History of my application:

Document Received @ CIC Sydney: Dec 31st 2018
Acknowledgment received:Feb 22nd 2019

Medical Requested :March 1st 2019
Medical Done:March 4th 2019
Medical Passed:March 9th 2019

Sponsor Approval:Received:March 1st 2019
Application sent to CPC-Mississauga-March 8th 2019

Biometric Payment Request:Feb 28th 2019
Biometrics Instruction letter:Apr 1st 2019
Biometrics completed:Apr 4th 2019

Background check is in progress

Could you please provide an idea by when the Application will be processed?
Some of the applicants who applied around the same time frame received a DM.
Within 12 month it should be processed. Exact date you will know when you get your communication from IRCC

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
Congratulations to all lucky PPR and DM owners!:)

I have some updates that could be interesting for Quebec applicants.
Received a CSQ today:D (Certificat de sélection du Québec)

28 February - Docs were delivered to Quebec Ministry of Immigration
12 March - AOR form QC, fee charged 284 C$
21 March - CSQ issued
26 March - CSQ received (by Canada post)

Sorry for beeing offline.. Just started my first job in Canada:D
I got my csq. Did you have to send a copy of csq to visa office where file transferred? Or do you get a letter or update in a few days asking to send it to them? Or is nothing necessary, meaning they don’t ask for it?

Reactions: svilli

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
I got my csq. Did you have to send a copy of csq to visa office where file transferred? Or do you get a letter or update in a few days asking to send it to them? Or is nothing necessary, meaning they don’t ask for it?
Hi @jana23,
Congratulations!
I have sent nothing, as I was not asked.

Last edited:

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Finally, I've got a medical request from Warsaw today!:D

What is the next?!?!?!?!?!:D:D:D:D:D
Woohoo! Congrats @svilli! That's a great sign! Now you can change your signature from wishing it would come! :p

helen86

Nov 6, 2018
I am beginning to think that this process is not very well run! I received a request for payment of Biometrics in march - paid immediately - later realised I had already paid when i submitted my application - did my Biometrics this Thursday and now just received an email from CPC missisauga with an attached letter dated april12th requesting payment for Biometrics again! What is actually going on do they want three biometric payments from me? I still havent requested the refund of my original fee either yet! Checked GCKEY and Biometric enrollment is all there and says completed in the list. Weird. Do I just ignore the email? The new letter isnt in my list of letters in GCKEY either.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
I am beginning to think that this process is not very well run! I received a request for payment of Biometrics in march - paid immediately - later realised I had already paid when i submitted my application - did my Biometrics this Thursday and now just received an email from CPC missisauga with an attached letter dated april12th requesting payment for Biometrics again! What is actually going on do they want three biometric payments from me? I still havent requested the refund of my original fee either yet! Checked GCKEY and Biometric enrollment is all there and says completed in the list. Weird. Do I just ignore the email? The new letter isnt in my list of letters in GCKEY either.
Ignore it. I had also two requests, one of which was issued to cancelled application :)

Reactions: helen86

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Woohoo! Congrats @svilli! That's a great sign! Now you can change your signature from wishing it would come! :p
Thank you!
Yeah, a good sign taking into account that I wrote them two days ago about missing medicals:(
Due to my story with application, they have sent file to Warsaw one day before SA. But Sydney issued MR and BR right after SA. I think that was the reason why I missed it.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Applicant is in India and sponsor is in Toronto
History of my application:

Document Received @ CIC Sydney: Dec 31st 2018
Acknowledgment received:Feb 22nd 2019

Medical Requested :March 1st 2019
Medical Done:March 4th 2019
Medical Passed:March 9th 2019

Sponsor Approval:Received:March 1st 2019
Application sent to CPC-Mississauga-March 8th 2019

Biometric Payment Request:Feb 28th 2019
Biometrics Instruction letter:Apr 1st 2019
Biometrics completed:Apr 4th 2019

Background check is in progress

Could you please provide an idea by when the Application will be processed?
Some of the applicants who applied around the same time frame received a DM.
Your application is being processed as I type right now...
If you were one of those applicants, you would receive DM as well, but unfortunately you are not one of them. There are some ways to become one of them, e.g., having the exact same name, birthday, sex, religion, nationality, skin color, family tree, life experience, genes etc. If somehow you could not obtain those attributes of those applicants, all is not lost, we are here to accompany you.:p