File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
They asked for original but how can somebody send original voter id card n school results and if they wont it back
They do send the orignals back but your call to CIC will be futile regarding Voters ID, ( In my case the agent just read what was written on the Request Letter) but no harm in trying!

I just sent an explanation letter stating I do not have one and instead sending the original Aadhar Card and also sent Matriculation Passing Certificate, but still my file was trf to NDVO from Mississauga.

I would recommend to even send Original PAN.

All the best!

Jackysekar

Apr 3, 2019
Kindly check your GC Key.. You will see a PDF file which will have the details.
hi....can you please tell me the mailing add
Kindly check your GC Key.. You will see a PDF file which will have the details.
They have asked for couple of additional documents...so can I send those documents via courier to the below mentioned address

CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
hi....can you please tell me the mailing add

They have asked for couple of additional documents...so can I send those documents via courier to the below mentioned address

CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4.
Yes, that is the address I sent it on. The address would be mentioned on the Request Letter.

Reactions: Jackysekar

daudahmad7

Mar 15, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received a letter for Additional documents,

It says I need to submit a copy of marriage certificate and printed photos of celebration before and after the wedding, do I have to literally Print the photos and send them by mail? or can I just upload the scan and email them the photos ?

thanks

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received a letter for Additional documents,

It says I need to submit a copy of marriage certificate and printed photos of celebration before and after the wedding, do I have to literally Print the photos and send them by mail? or can I just upload the scan and email them the photos ?

thanks
Letter should have email address as well to send soft copies.
Where is the letter from Mississauga or Sydney?

daudahmad7

Mar 15, 2016
Letter should have email address as well to send soft copies.
Where is the letter from Mississauga or Sydney?
Hi ,

Yes the letter had the email address for what they call "fastest Service", I have sent the soft copies to that email address and uploaded docs in my account, the letter is from Missisauga .

Does that mean my application has been transferred to Missisauga cause I didnt receive any letter of transfer of application

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hi ,

Yes the letter had the email address for what they call "fastest Service", I have sent the soft copies to that email address and uploaded docs in my account, the letter is from Missisauga .

Does that mean my application has been transferred to Missisauga cause I didnt receive any letter of transfer of application
Yeah You should have got the email. Check sponsor’s email and spam folder or call to find out when they transferred if you’re wondering.