+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
The point is similar to that everyone suggests that you don't run red light. You can come back and say to everyone, hey guys, you were wrong, I ran red light without any issues, no accident, no fine etc. I don't know if you could draw anything from this metaphor.
Hi again ,
Red light metaphore is irrelevant since there is one universal law about that which says passing redlight is against the law. However, for this case, everyone here agreed that applying for sponsorship without meeting RO is craziness.HOWEVER, nearly all the lawyers I consulted mentioned there is no such a thing and you can apply if you are not reported at the POE, so I applied as I believed certified lawyers are more reliable than ordinary people. The INTERESTING point is that even some people in here said " THE LAWYER IS WRONG!" and that is something that needs more consideration as it is a very strong claim! I suppose guys in this forum advised me only based on a few cases who were rejected for any unclear reasons. And finally I hope this conversation prevents any future absolute verdicts issued by the revered members. Have a good day.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi again ,
Red light metaphore is irrelevant since there is one universal law about that which says passing redlight is against the law. However, for this case, everyone here agreed that applying for sponsorship without meeting RO is craziness.HOWEVER, nearly all the lawyers I consulted mentioned there is no such a thing and you can apply if you are not reported at the POE, so I applied as I believed certified lawyers are more reliable than ordinary people. The INTERESTING point is that even some people in here said " THE LAWYER IS WRONG!" and that is something that needs more consideration as it is a very strong claim! I suppose guys in this forum advised me only based on a few cases who were rejected for any unclear reasons. And finally I hope this conversation prevents any future absolute verdicts issued by the revered members. Have a good day.
Hahaha, I guess you really cannot let it go for getting "misleading" information from the forum. But you do make a good point, that there should not be absolute verdicts from anyone here, members provided information based on the knowledge and experience of their own. I can say it is the same to the lawyers as well, though in most cases, lawyers know more about law (presumably). It is good that you did not listen and proceed with unconventional application. Hat off for your courage and bravery and best wishes to you and all your future endeavor.

Reactions: svilli

PaperLantern

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-12-2018
Thanks everyone! I just needed reassurance that this was normal. I had heard of people getting AOR2 within days of passing medical so I got worried. Just got the letter today that my wife's file has been transferred to Mississauga. I assume this is AOR2. I'm surprised because I assumed it would be transferred somewhere in the US since we applied outland and she's from the US. Interesting to see how this process works. :)

Reactions: aby1098

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thanks everyone! I just needed reassurance that this was normal. I had heard of people getting AOR2 within days of passing medical so I got worried. Just got the letter today that my wife's file has been transferred to Mississauga. I assume this is AOR2. I'm surprised because I assumed it would be transferred somewhere in the US since we applied outland and she's from the US. Interesting to see how this process works. :)
This is just the moved to VO stage - AOR2 is sent to the PA when they begin to process the application, with Mississauga you’ll probably not receive it at all.

For Mississauga the best thing to do is keep an eye on ECAS under your PA’s section and look for the line stating something along the lines of “we began to process your application on xx” that’s considered AOR2.

Reactions: natkat

thunder052018

Jan 17, 2019
I'm a little bit nervous. My wife and kids did their medical last February and we receieved confirmation they receive the medical result, then the biometrics was done last first week of March then we receive an email the biometrics was already forwarded. Then I got an update from ecas that they'd sent me a correspondence March 27 2019. But not in my email. So I called the immigration and they'd told me that the letter was on paper and will be deliver to my home address. What does it mean?

No letter that medical passed already about two months
No biometrics instruction for a month
And a letter that I'm about to receive on my home address.

East-Sun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Iran
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-03-2019
Med's Request
05-03-2019
Med's Done....
16-03-2019
Interview........
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
PA is from India.
Timeline:
File Received: December 20, 2018
AOR1: Feb 13, 2019
Medical Request: Feb 23, 2019
File Transfer to CPC-M: Feb 26, 2019
Background Check: Mar 28, 2019
Decision Made & PPR: Mar 29, 2019
COPR: Apr 05, 2019
That is super fast! congratulations! Were you required to give biometrics too? if yes when?

shilpa123@

Apr 6, 2019
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys
read the letter again and check if they have asked for originals.

if not then submit photos copies and if its not in English then must submit the translation.

shilpa123@

Apr 6, 2019
read the letter again and check if they have asked for originals.

if not then submit photos copies and if its not in English then must submit the translation.
They asked for original but how can somebody send original voter id card n school results and if they wont it back

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
They asked for original but how can somebody send original voter id card n school results and if they wont it back
if they asked for original, send original. They do send things back. if you are not sure about voter ID then get on a call with them and ask they will for sure tell you.

Reactions: schweisy