+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Well, I kept it very simple as I did not have anything much to submit.

Call Logs of Whatsapp from December to March (Around 10 screenshots)

Bank Transfer transaction detail.

20 more pics of various occassions (10 of Marriage)

Train tickets of us travelling together.

Nothing besides this. If they want to beleive let them, I am saturated now of proving my relationship.

All the best!!

Thanks for sharing.

I feel the same way too. already submitted lots of documents with file. all the documents that they asking it again.

I don't know what else to submit. feel like just send the same documents again.

i will get some screenshot of video calls too and get the chat translated. I don't know where?

Thanks again and All the best to you too!!!

hope to end this soon.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Thanks for sharing.

I feel the same way too. already submitted lots of documents with file. all the documents that they asking it again.

I don't know what else to submit. feel like just send the same documents again.

i will get some screenshot of video calls too and get the chat translated. I don't know where?

Thanks again and All the best to you too!!!

hope to end this soon.
Well translation of chat is absurd and insane from CIC. Personally I would never go to that level of proving my relationship , regardless of the outcome!

Reactions: glen1990

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Well translation of chat is absurd and insane from CIC. Personally I would never go to that level of proving my relationship , regardless of the outcome!
I agree with you. I don't want to either. sending screenshot with file was enough. translating all the chat is too much.

have all the documents to prove the relationship.

I will send more documents and see about the translation.

someone share on new chat that he was requested the same. and he did not submit the translation of chat and his ecas says decision made.

hopefully all goes well.

Reactions: JoshC

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Last line in ECAS is Medical results. Hopefully they do something soon, yes Mississauga would be nice, but just any news would be good news lol. Oh dear!
It would actually be the second line, if it's there at all (it bumps other stuff down when it appears). Either way, I hope you hear something soon! Waiting for the transfer was one of the parts that made me most impatient! :p

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hey Guys,

What does your line corresponding to additional documents indicate in GCkey?
Mine says: Add docs are under review

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I translated all chats for clarification, because ours are in Spanish - but chat logs (ie/ messages) certainly do not need a certified translation. I simply wrote the translation and initialed beside.
Starting March 2019 there was a change in the checklist, and now even with the original applications all the communications (not only facebook chats, but also emails, postcards, etc) have to be translated by a certified translator. It's not your case because you've applied before, but it's a case for all new applicants.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I completely agree and it's just more money being wasted. I my case, me and my husband communicate In Spanish with strong slang used. most of the time especially on my husband's side, we did not use very good grammar :confused: so the translators had a real tough time with the task and even admitted it. When I was reading their translations, I was appalled of how off they were with 10 pages of chats. If my application ends up going to Mexico VO then they are Spanish and will be able to see what was translated versus what was actually in the chats.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Just got thru to the call centre and the lady didn’t even want to look at my file, told me they are working on October applications. She finally opened my file and would only say that medical was received and that’s the last activity. It’s so annoying that my application is just sitting in Sydney with no activity!

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
Starting March 2019 there was a change in the checklist, and now even with the original applications all the communications (not only facebook chats, but also emails, postcards, etc) have to be translated by a certified translator. It's not your case because you've applied before, but it's a case for all new applicants.
Thanks for the update. Wow! That is going to get extremely costly for people. The first translator we had charged us $100 per PAGE + expedited shipping. The translations alone cost us over $700 with our initial application.

Luckily, when updating the police check this month, I found a different translator who did 2 pages for $50.00 total. You really have to shop around with those certified translators.

Last edited:

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
hey guys, can anyone tell me whether there is a chance for Sydney processing our application instead of transferring it ?
Probability wise, there is a chance. But why bother with something you cannot control?
Pretty sure there's actually no chance -- Sydney doesn't process any of them to the end.